ɴɪɴᴇ

We walked down the rails to find the trains with the survivors.
"Don't worry Katniss,there'll be survivors"Boggs said
"Let's focus on what it is you gotta say"Haymitch told her."Now, Plutarch wrote a speech for you."
"I'm not saying that"Katniss replied.
"Okay, didn't think so.Let's uh..." Haymitch said, dropping the card.I stopped walking,letting them walk away so that I was left alone with Gale.When he saw me stop, he stopped as well.
"Heather, what's wrong?"he asked
"What's up with you?"I ask
"What?"
"You are not the Gale I once knew"
"What makes you say that?"
"I remember that you wanted to save lives. Now you only want to take them"
"What do you mean?"
"Those people are human as well.They deserve to live their lives."
"They are working with the enemy"
"And?As I said earlier they are humans.Humans make mistakes."I said.He didn't have the time to reply because Katniss was standing in front of all of us and was ready to talk.Haymitch came to stand beside me and Pollux, Castor, Cressida and Messala.
"This is Katniss Everdeen speaking to all of the loyalists from the heart of District 2"She started.
"Survivors!Inbound!Ready!Ready!Guns up!"They yelled. Boggs walked towards Katniss and dragged her out of the way. I backed off a little and Gale followed me.
"Everybody stand by!Put your weapons down!"they landed and fell on their knees. I couldn't believe they were treating them that way. Suddenly, a guy with a gun approached Boggs and Katniss.
"Drop it!Drop your weapon!"Boggs yelled." Drop the gun! Drop it!" Suddenly, someone shoot one of the survivors and Katniss took a step forward, running in his direction.
"Stop! Stop! He needs help" Katniss yelled and she lent down beside the wounded man. The man put his arm around her shoulder and pointed a gun on her neck.
"Drop it!" Boggs yelled and I took a  step forward only to be stopped by Gale. He grabbed my wrist sharply. They were speaking but I couldn't listen clearly. After some moments, he put the weapon down and Katniss stood up slowly.
"These people are not your enemy. We all have one enemy. And that's Snow. He corrupts everyone and everything. He turns the best of us against each other. Stop killing for him. Tonight, turn your weapons to the Capitol. Turn your weapons to Snow." She said but suddenly a man stood up and shot her.
"Katniss!" I whisper/yelled.
"Hold your fire!" Boggs yelled one again. She fell down and I run beside her. I checked for a pulse and fortunately, there was one. Everyone around us kept shooting each other. I took my guns out and shot everyone aiming at us. She opened her eyes but was weak. Gale bent down beside us.
After some minutes. Katniss was at the hospital. She had bruised ribs and bruised lungs from earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"From this day forth, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer. I promise to love and Cherish you each day." Annie said. We were at their wedding and I stood next to Katniss.
"I, Finnick Odair, take you, Annie Cresta, as my wife from this day forth. Together or apart, we will always be united. One life, one purpose, one destiny."
"You may kiss the bride" Once they kissed, everyone applauded. So did I. Katniss left from my side and the fiesta begun. There was a circle in the middle where everyone was dancing. I, of course, wasn't dancing. I wasn't so good at it. I was watching them dance from a distance. For a second, I saw Katniss talking with Joanna.
"I can see you're enjoying this." I heard Gale say. I turned around and saw him pressed on a wall.
"Watching them, yes. Dancing, no" I answered. He came towards me.
"Will you offer me that dance?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I don't do 'dance'." I answered.
"Come on, Heather. It's a wedding. It's supposed to be a happy event."I looked at him then at his hand. I sighed and put my hand in his.
"Only one dance." I said and he nodded smiling. Fortunately, I was good at this dance and I didn't kill anyone. We danced for about, 5 minutes and afterwards, everybody head to their dorms. I didn't see Katniss though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was next to Katniss who was next to Gale. Commader Paylor was on the stage and was making a speech.
"I am commander Paylor of District 8. I'm a soldier, like all of you, so here's what I know. For the first time in our lifetimes, we're standing together with 13 districts. From what I see here, we've already made history." Everyone applauded. "But history doesn't stop to celebrate. And we're facing an enemy that will not change and will never surrender. President Snow pulled back peacekeepers to fortify the center of the city. He's evacuating residents from the outer blocks. These civilians will be confused and desperate. You are under orders not to target them. We're deploying medical brigades to help anyone in need. We'll show the Capitol people who we are." Katniss looked over my shoulder at some 'doctors' and so did Gale and I.
" To slow our advance, President Snow is building a minefield of traps and lethal devices called "pods". The sadistic inventions of gamemakers meant to make sport of our deaths. If our armies make it past peacekeepers and other defenses, we'll converge in the center of the city at Snow's mansion where we won't just unlock his gates, but unshackle all of Panem." Everyone cheered once again. "If we die, let it be for a cause and not a spectacle. If we succeed, let it be for all Panem, and let it be forever. Yes, you've already made history. But the future, our future, starts tomorrow at dawn, when we march together into the Capitol." Gale and I applauded but Katniss didn't. Typical.