What a guy can be playful!

DAN'S POV

"You can go on in Dan, I'll just go in and explain that I'm new and all that." I felt proud of him, knowing he could go on his own, but I felt the need to protect him. Okay so maybe I have been a little touchy feely today, but every time I touch his soft, light skin I get a small shock and a gush of butterflies inside my stomach. Every time.

I hesitantly let him talk without me, and I head into the PE department and bring out my phone to quickly check twitter. I stalk some of my favourite accounts, and see @AmazingPhil hasn't been on in a while. Weird how a Phil came in today and @AmazingPhil is one of my favourite accounts, If only Phil was @AmazingPhil but he is nothing like him. Phil is a lot more shy and innocent.

Suddenly the door is getting pushed open and I shove my phone into my pocket, smiling to see Phil walking through the door. He settled his bag next to me and I started to get changed taking off my shirt and replacing it with a polo embodied with our school's logo.

Okay if there is a cute boy next to me getting changed I'm not going to look away. Though I this wasn't the case with Phil. I watched out the corner of my eye as he got unchanged and his adorable tummy was revealed. Though when I looked at his face, it was full of insecurity and fear.

I will respect his privacy. I thought.

Even if I did want to peek at him I his underwear. Stop Dan...

I used all my will power not to look at Phil change and wait for him to finish, I decide to quickly go the toilet and check my hair, so I tell Phil I'll be a minute and I rush to the bathroom. I look in the slightly dirty mirrors and adjust my fringe accordingly. Making sure every strand was in the right place. This takes a long time. Too long from what I can tell, with Phil bursting through the door and asking if I was done yet. I, hesitantly, say yes though still not completely satisfied with my hair. The things I do for the boy I've only just met.

I have to admit, even if I wasn't allowed to peek at Phil I could defiantly look at him in sweats more. There's just something about an innocent boy, looking more relaxed and less formal that makes me find him even cuter. Though, those thoughts were quickly wiped out of my head as I opened the door to the cold, moist air, hitting me in small gusts every so often. I look over to see a shivering Phil next to me rubbing his hands together, to try and create some sort of friction for heat. This won't give him a good start to the day will it? I thought.

So maybe being slightly touchy-feely is an under exaggeration, as if no one was around I'd hug the freezing, little boy and never let him go; but instead I just take his hands and surround them in my own, warmer, hands. I watch as his face turns a subtle shade of pink, and a smile etches across his face, shivering the words "thank you." I smile then after a couple of seconds let go, shoving my hands back into my sweats, walking slightly faster to try and keep warmer.

"I'm f-f-f-freezing!" stuttered Phil. What should I do? I know.

"Phil do you play sport a lot?" I ask suddenly. He snorts loudly "Of course not!" I smile then decide I'll pursue my idea. "Okay, run with me to the entrance! Come on!" I shout suddenly taking off and see and laughing Phil appear next to me.

"What is the point of this Dan?" He giggled "To keep warm!" I laugh, and then get running slightly faster again. Phil just laughs most of the way there and we both begin to slow down when we are nearer the door to the sports hall, where my worst lesson is held.

We halt in front of the door; trying to catch our breath, when Phil places his hand on my shoulder to support him. As he did, a small jolt of electricity shot through my body, but that suddenly comes to a stop. Phil decides that he leans a bit more weight onto my shoulder, and me not doing a lot of exercise, my body feels weak. All of it happens so fast and no more than second later, me and Phil are on the floor. Giggling as I get up, and Phil just stands up next to me, repeating the words, "I'm so sorry" again and again. "It's okay!" I say, smiling at him for reassurance.