Tiffany Birthday Part 2

Mariah Pov
I Was Standing Their In Shock because Out Of All People She Got My Favorite Celebrities Me And Tiff Loved Them.
August: I Think That's Her Right Their Nicki. he Said As He Stopped Parked The Car And Got Out And Walked Towards Tiffany.
August: Are You The Birthday Girl ....Tiffany.? she Was So lost For Words All She Could Do Was Shake Her Head. He Giggled.
Nicki: You Are So Gorgeous Baby Girl How Old Are You Today?
Tiffany: I'm 16.
August: ohhhhh She The Big 1...6 .
Nicki: well We Are Here To Hang Out With You Guys And Perform . So If Everybody Would Follow Us And The Birthday Girl Back In The Building We Are About To turn It All The Way Up For Real.After That Was Said The Whole Crowd Followed Back Into The Building.
**************
They Performed And Now Everybody Was Dancing And Having A Good Time. I Was Sitting With Imani when Tiffany Came Up To Me In Her Party Outfit Screaming For Me To Come Take Pictures With Her Nicki And August. So I Got Up Giving Imani To Leca And Walking Behind Tiffany. We Walked Up To Them And The Picture Space.
Tiffany: This Is My Cousin Mariah She Is A Big Fan Also. She's 19.
I Waved And The Wholetime August Was Looking At Me Smiling And I Was Smiling Big As Ever.
Nicki: Hey Girl You Are Gorgeous Too . She said Smiling Big . she Is Cool As Ever
Me: hey And Thanks Your Are Beautiful And I've Always Wanted To Meet You....
Nicki: Thanks Love ...Y'all Are Really Cool And Chill ..seem Fun To Hang Out With.
Me: You Too Y'all Seem Real Cool.
August: Yo This Is A Dope Party Though...Your Mom Did Good ..
Tiffany: Thanks ...Yes Ik She Is The Best She Have Been Up Planning And Doing Things For This Night for Like 2 Months..And It Is The Best Day Of My Life..
Me: Well That's Good Punkin That Your Enjoying It....I Wish You Could Come For My Birthday Next Month..
Tiffany: I Can I Can...
Me: lol I Don't Think So Baby I'm Turning 20 I'm Doing It Big. but I Will Do Something With You For My Birthday.
August: Oh Word ...You Should Come To LA where The Turn Up Is Really Real..
Me: I Might Take Upon That Offer .. I Wanted To Go To The A Town Too..
Nicki: Yes Come Turn Up With The Real Turn Up Crew ..So Just Let Me Know When You In Either Of Those Places And We Can Link Up Real Talk..
August: Yea Me Too ...He Smiled And Looked At Me With His Sexy eyes I Thought I Was In Heaven and God Had Brought Him To Me Personally.
Me: Is There Anyway I Can Keep In Touch With You Nicki.
Nicki: Yea Give Me Your Phone.. I Handed Her My Phone And She Put Her Number In And Told Me Not To Let No-one Get In Their And Get Her Number .I Called Her Phone Giving Her My Number .
August: Damn Nicki The Only One Good Enough For Your Number. We Giggled And He Took My Number..I Really Thought I Was Dreaming ...Me Getting Numbers From My Favorite Celebrities I Was Waiting To Be Woke Up But It Was Real....The Rest Of The Night Was Fun And I Was So tired And Ready To Go Me Imani And Jaleca Left And Went Back To My House ...I Shot Jarvis A Text Letting Him Know We Would Do Stuff Tomorrow Because Right Now The Only Person I Will Be Meeting Up With Is My Bed...

I Hope You Enjoy Just A Little Update Because I Have Not Been Able To But Much Love To All My Readers ..I Promise I Will Update More. Comment & Vote