It's Really Real.

I Was Getting Dressed for My parents Anniversary Dinner and I Stood Their looking In The Mirror. I Admired The Two Piece Outfit I Had On With my gold body Chain And Gold Accessories. I Looked In The mirror For A Good Little Minute Just Thinking About How Im Carrying A Human Being Inside Of Me . yesterday Me Kiara and Leca Went To the doctor For an Walk In Just To be sure ..and It Was For Sure He Got Me an Appointment With An OBGYN Next Week So that Means I Have To tell trey.. Before Then Because I Know It Would hurt Him If I Went To The first Appointment By myself For His first Child . It's My First Too But I Know He would Be so Mad If I Would Keep It Away From Him. and Plus It's Nothing To Hide ..I Know It's His I Haven't been With Nobody Else But him. I Was still looking In The Mirror Thinking .I Felt Trey Warm Hands Wrap Around Me And His Head Lay In The crease Of My Neck.
Trey :you smell So Good..
Me:Thanks Baby.
I Turned Around And Grabbed His Hands.
Me:We Need To talk baby.
Trey: Okay Baby.. About What?
He looked Confused Because I Guess He seen The Nervous Look On My Face. We Sat Down On The bed And I Just Looked Down At my hands..I Don't Know How to tell Him This ..it's Not like Its Bad I Just Don't know His reaction.
He placed His hand On My thigh .
Trey:Baby What Is It.?
I Got up And Walked To my Purse And pulled The Papers Out From The Doctor. I Handed Them To him And he looked Up At me Weird But Started To unfold The paper. I Stood Their And Looked At Him As A Grin Started To form On His face.
Trey:Mariah You Was Scared To tell me I Was gone Be a Father .?
Me:Yes ...I Was scared Okay I Didn't Know What Your Reaction Was Gone be.
Trey:What Do you Mean My reaction..? This is By far The Most Happiest Moment of My life. Your Carrying My Seed and Your Scared To tell Me. What You Ashamed To have a Baby By me Mariah?
I Looked At him Not trying To believe What he Just Said Came Out His mouth.Do Not Start Trey.
me: What Do you Mean Trey? I Told You I Was scared .
Trey:Scared To tell Me or Scared your Having A Baby By Me?
Oh He really Done took It Too Fucking Far.
Me: what The Fuck You Mean Trey.? you Know What I Have no Fucking Time for you Or Your bull Shit.
With That Being said I Grabbed my Keys My Jacket And My Purse. I Went Down the Steps so Fast I Wouldn't Be able To hear Him calling My Name If He Did. This was suppose to Be a Happy moment Even Though I Was scared As Hell Why The Fuck Would He Act Like That. It's Not like I Been knowing I Just Fucking Found Out And I Didn't Go To The real Appointment Without Him So WTF Done Got Into Him.
Trey Pov..
I Sat On The bed with Papers In My hand. I Just Was thinking About Why She Was So scared To tell me About My First Child. Everything Was Running Through My head Even A Thought About It Not Being By Me ran through My Head But I Hurried And shook that out Mariah Is The most Loyal Female I Know I See Her dodge Niggas Personally And I Know She Wouldn't Do that To Me anyways So Why Is That Thought Even In My head .. I Shook out Of My thoughts And Picked Up The phone to call Jarvis .
Jarvis: Wassup Nigga.?
Me:Where You At man?
Jarvis:Out Side Riah House Rolling Up ? Where You At ?
It's Like He Knew When I Needed To talk To Him Like We Was Twins Or Something And when Knew When each Other Needed The Other....No gay Shit .
Me:In The house Come In.
He said Ight and Within 5 Mins I Heard Him walking Up The steps.
Jarvis: What's Wrong Man ? why You Up Here Looking Depressed And Shit.?
I Handed Him The Paper . He opened It And Read It . Then He got up Fast.
Jarvis:WTF Dumb Ass You Got A Baby On The Way By another Bitch ? Mariah Gone Snap.
Me:Read the Fucking name Genius.
He Looked At the Paper Again And Laughed.
Jarvis:Haha Man You Had Me scared For You ... But Why You Looking Depressed When Y'all Having A Baby . ? You Been Saying You Wanted One.!
Trey: She Just Now telling Me And she Acted like She Didn't Want too!
He Looked At me And then Started To spark Up The Blunt.
Jarvis:Bruhh You Need To chill. If You Read the date she went Yesterday when She Was doing All That Throwing Up And Shit. and she Was Probably Scared As Hell to tell you Because How you Acting Now .
He Passed Me the Blunt And Then I Thought About What he Just Said. I Did over React I Made Her feel Worse Then She already did Telling me. I Could look in Her Eyes that She Was Happy but scared Of What I Was Gone say.
Me:Man you Right And I Did Over React...
Jarvis:Oh Shit ...what You Say?
I sighed....
Me:She Told Me she Was Scared And I Said you Was scared To tell Me Or Scared Because It'S By me..
Now That I Heard Myself Say It Again it Was like I Was questioning Her loyalty. He looked At me and Then Put His Head Down And Shook it.
Jarvis:Man WTF Was you Thinking . ? And You Know How She Been Acting Already.
Me:Man I wasn't ...I was just so Happy And then I Got so Mad Because I Felt like she Was Trynna keep It From Me.
Jarvis: Man And You know How she Hold Grudges.
I Looked At Jarvis .
Jarvis:I Think I Need to Roll another Blunt.
I Shook my head Yea ....Man I Can't Picture How she feel She Was Already Scared and How I acted made it Seem Like I was questioning Her Loyalty When I Needed To Tell Her that it Was Okay And It Wasn't Nothing to Be Scared about. what I done Started.......
Riah Pov.
I Pulled up To the Restraunt they Rented out For The dinner. I Swear I cried the whole Way Over Here . He reacted The way I Was Hoping He Didn't. It Was like He was questioning My loyalty ...Like I Didn't want a Baby by him. he Just don't Know how Scared I Was ..he dont Realize This is An Huge step ...it's not like We Are adopting A Dog Or something ..we are bringing An Whole Human Being into this World .. it's Not like I didn't want one With Him It's Just That I didn't think I was ready for an child But Ig That's To Late to think About Now. I Was sitting In The Car thinking Trynna get myself Together When Jaleca Came to My car and Got In.
Jaleca:What's The Matter Chicka?
I Told Her everything That Happen And she Shook Her head.
Jaleca:I'm gone Kill Trey Ass.
Me:I Mean Leca he reacted The way I thought He Was But the Way I Didn't Want him to. It's Like he was Happy But Mad That I Was Scared To tell Him. But He's Not The one This Is Really gone Take A Toll On That's What he don't understand ..That's Why I'm Scared ... Jaleca Imma Feel Like a Hippo For 9 Months.
Jaleca Couldn't Do Nothing but Laugh.
Jaleca:haha Baby At least Your Gonna be a Beautiful Hippo .
I Slapped Her arm.
Me:So Not Helping ..
I Giggled ...
Jaleca:Look Baby It's Done It Done happen It's Official..you Have nothing to worry About . The Biggest Thing you Need to Worry about Is Reveal Party's And Baby Showers.
She Smiled and I Couldn't do nothing But Smile ..what Would I Do Without This girl ..All Of A Sudden It All clicked Together I'm Going To be A mother and I'm Crying When It's Really The most Happiest Moment..
Me:Your Right ...Why Am I Moping Around It's Done It's Official I'm Going to Be A Mother And I Wouldn't Change It For the world.
She Smiled..
Jaleca:See It's wearing On You And now Get Out Of This Sad Stage And Realize Within Some Months you Will Be holding Your Bundle Of Joy.
She's Right I'm Sitting here Sad when It's A Blessing And it's Official That I'm Somebody's Momma The sadness left And the Happiness Filled my Body.I Forgot About What Had Just Happened with Trey And Got Myself Together. I Applied Some black Lip stick And We got out The car. We Walked In The restaurant And I Spotted An Big Table Where My Mom And Dad Was Sitting. I Walked Up To Them.
Me:Hola Madre And Padre.
Mom:Hey Baby You Finally Got here.
Me:Yea Why Such A big Table For only Y'all Two ?
Mom:Y'all Sitting Up Here Too .
Me:Who ?
Mom:You , Imani, Trey , Leca , Jarvis , Kiara , Josh ,chelle, Tiffany, Brittney , and Mike.
I Shook my Head Okay ..even Though I really Didn't Wanna Talk Or Make eye Contact With Trey I'm Gonna Go with Momma Wishes And if She Want Us All Too sit with Her that's What We Gonna do.
*****
everybody Arrived And The Restaurant Was Full. Trey Been Trynna Talk To me All Night But I Just Ended Up Changing Seats with Jaleca. I Was sitting Their After Eating And I Heard Jaleca And Him Talking.
Leca:WTF Got Into You Man.
Trey:What You Mean ?
Leca:Why Did you React To her Like That?
Trey:I Don't Know I Feel Dumb I Was Just Confused On Why I Was So Happy and She Was So scared.
Leca:Well Trey It Is An Big Step For You All but Really An Huge one From Her.
Trey:What You Mean huge for Her ? Imma be there Every Step Of The way She Not in This By Herself ..It Takes Two To make a Child So Why Would One Only Take Care Of It ..I'm Gone be There For my seed And Her.
Leca:Okay I Understand But Look At it This Way ..she's Finna go through These Months with Pain And Different Things Happening To Her body And All...you Have to Understand That's an huge step She has To Change Alot Of Things From What She been Doing To what She Has To do Now ...you Don't have To do to much But Be there And Support Her She Is Finna Go Through Major Changes..
Trey: I understand That ...I Over Reacted I Know ...it Won't Happen again I Swear That's my baby and you Know That Leca . I Would Never do Nothing to hurt Her or Her Feelings ...That's my Queen.
When I Heard that It's Like Tears Just Started Flowing Down my Face I hurried And Wiped My Eyes Before my Mom Or Dad Saw .
*tapping of A Fork To The Wine glass*
Mom:I Wanna Thank Everyone for coming Out And celebrate This special Night With Us You All Do not know How Much We Appreciate Each ANd every One Of You . This Night Has Been So Special To me and I Know to Juan Too. 30 Years With This Man Y'all It Seems like Forever.
Dad : Shit it Has been forever.
Laughter Filled The room and Mom Smacked Him In The back of His head.
Mom: any Ways I Wouldn't Change Nothing About My Life I Have An Wonderful Husband, Great Kids , An Grandson, Spectacular Bestfriend And Wonderful Family Period...but Let Me stop Before I Get All emotional ...I Love You All And Again Thanks For coming Out.
Everyone Said They Loved Her too And An Loud Applause Filled The room. I So Love My Family And would Not Know What I Would Do without Them .

Comment & Vote ...Thanks for Reading.