Lets Get It

We Was Walking Out The Door When One Of The Niggas That Work For Us Was Telling Us They Had Three Traps. So I Sent A Car Full To Every Trap House. Me My Brother Jaleca And Trey Went To The Main Trap House. I Wanna See This Nigga And Kill Him Slowly.

*****

We Pulled Up To The Trap House And Got Out..
Me: Okay Yall Strapped Yall Got Yall Vest And Stuff On.?
Jarvis: Yea Baby Gurl We Ready.

I Shook My Head Yes Pulled My Ski Mask Down And Ran To Where My Brother Was.
Me: Ight Bruhh Lets Get It.
Jarvis: That Aint Nun But A Word Baby Gurl.

We Walked Down The Street To Where The Trap Was And Saw Nobody Out Side. They Bull Shiting My Shit Always Secure. I ran Up Busted The Door Down And let The Clip Loose. They Was Shooting Back But Shit Not For Long I Stayed In The Room And Told The Other Ones To Go Check Every Room And Pack Every Thing They See Up. They Ran Up The Stairs I Heard Gun Shots Every Where I Got A lil Nervous But I Walked All The Way Too The Back Where It Looked Like The Bosses Room Was. Two Of My Men Already Had His Ass Held Down.
Me: Marcus Marcus Marcus.
Marcus: Tf You Want Bitch.
One Of My Men Slammed His Head On The Desk.
Me: No No No Its Okay His Bitch Ass Aint Worth Yall Energy.
Marcus: You A Pussy Just Like Yo Daddy Hoe.
I Shot Him In His Head Six Times. I Wanted Him Too Suffer But He Was Talking Shit About My Daddy Hell Nahh Bitch.

We Ran From Back There To The Front Heading Out The Door.
Me: Burn This Shit Down.

They Did As I Told Them And We Was Gone. Im Glad Everybody Okay. One Of My Men Got Killed But I Think He Was On His Way Out Anyways He Was Too Damn Sneaky.We Headed Back To The House. Me And Jaleca Got Out The Car And They Was Going Back To The Hospital We Told Them We Would Meet Them There.We Ran In Took A Shower And Got Dressed. I Put On A Blue Crop Some Acid Jeans And My Retro's. Jaleca Had The Same Thing On But Hers Was Red. We Went To My Car And Pulled Off.
Me: Bitch I Want My Golds Back.
Leca: Yass Bitch You Was Fye In Them.
Me: Im Finna Go Get Them Back Right Now.

I Drove To My Daddy Friend Tattoo Paller Shit They Do Everything In Here And They Have You Right This Where I Got Alll My Tattoos At. I Walked In And Seen Him standing There.
Me: Uncle Pauly
Pauly: My Favorite Gurl Wat You Doing Over Here.?. Your Dad Told Me He Got Shot i Was Just Finna Close Up And Head Over There.
Me:I Want My Golds Back Can You Hook Me Up Real Quick.
Pauly: Yea Come On Back Baby Girl.

I Sat Down And Let Him Do What He Had To Do. When He Was Done I Felt Like I Was In There Forever But I Wasnt. I Looked In The Mirror Then Looked at Leca. We Smiled Them Bitches Was Hard. I Paid Him Even Tho He Didnt Want Me Too Then Headed Back To The Hospital. The Old Riah Is Officially Back.
Just A Lil Update. Vote And Comment.