The Turn Up Is Real.

Picture Of Mariah ^^

Is It Cause A Nigga Handsome And Wealthy" Blasted Out The House As I Pulled Up From Getting My Little Sister. I Wasnt Gone Go Get Her Because It Was All Adults But Leca Little Sister Nd Cousins was Here And They Was On The Other Side Of The House In The Play Room. When I Left From Over Here Wasnt Nobody Their Yet But When I Came Back There Was No Where To Park. I Got Out Grabbed The Beer My Daddy Sent Me To Get And Grabbed My Sister Hand. We Walked Up The Hill And Went In The House Because Leca Was OutSide Waiting Like I Wasnt Coming Back Or Something.

Leca's POV
Me: Finally Took You Long Enough.
Riah: Oh Shut Up. Where's My Dad ?.
Leca: In Here Come On.
Riah: Come On Imani.
Leca: Imaniiiiiii Hey Baby.

she Waved At Me She Is So Adorable With Her White Shirt Her Acid Shorts Like Riah Her Cheetah Timbs And Her Hair In A Bun. I Opened The Door And We Walked In. Riah Gave Her Dad The Beer And Then Walked Imani To The Play Room With The Other Kids. Man We Finna T U R N U P.
Riah's POV.

After I Got Back From Taking Imani To The Play Room I Met Leca In The Kitchen.
Me: Bitch You Got Alot Of Family And Friends.
Leca: Haha. Girl You Crazy.
Me: Where My Brother ?
Leca: Over There With All Them Boys.
Me: Haha. Im Finna Go Mess With Him Come On.

We Walked Over To The Group Of Boys It Was My Brother Jeremy, Javontae (killa), Jermaine(money), Deavon, Vontez, Jalen, And Two Dudes Idk.
Jarvis: Damn Ri Ri Where You Been.
Me: I Had To Go Get Beer For Daddy And Pick Up Imani.
Jarvis: Aw Ok. Took Ya Ass Long Enough .
Me: Jarvis Dont Start.!
Leca: Riah This My Brother Treyvon But We Call Him Trey.

I looked Over To Where She Was Pointing And Oh My Gawwddd He Was Fineeeeeee Asl. He Was Carmel  Tattoos Waves And He Had Golds He Was So Fye. But How My Brother Know Him . He Dont Associate With People Like That. So He Must Be In The Game.
Trey: Wassup.
Me:Hey.

He Just Stared At Me Uhn Uhn This Cant Happen I Cant Like Him Or Nothing Because I Dont Do Thugs And He Is My Best Friends Brother.

Trey POV

Wassup Im Treyvon Leca Brother. Im 21. Im A Carmel Complection I Have Tattoos All Over Me And Golds On My Top Amd Bottom Teeth. Anyways I Was In The Corner With The Crew When My Sister Came Walking Over Here With This Fine Ass Girl Behind Her Mann She Fye But She Look Stuck Up. She Was Talking To My Nigga Jarvis. That Must Be His Sister He Was Talking Bout Mariah. My Big Mouth Sister Broke Me Out Of My Thoughts.
Leca: Riah This My Brother Treyvon But We Call Him Trey.
Trey: Wassup.
She Looked Up And Looked at Me Smiled And Said Hey. Man This Gal Got To Be Mine Only In A Matter Of Time.

Riah's POV

It Was One O'clock And The Party Just Ended. We Wouldve Went Longer But We Have Alot To Do Tomorrow For Our Trip To Holiday World So Me, Leca, Her Brother, My Brother, Killa, Tiffany,  Brittney,and Money Basically All The People Going On The Trip. *Btw Tiffany For Jarvis And brittney For Money*  We Was Talking About It.
Me: Man Yall We Gott  Get On Every Ride Foreal.
Leca: Right Yall Cant Pussy Out Either Jarvis Money Killa And Trey.
Them: Mannnnnnnn. WE NOT.
Tiffany: Man Yes Yall Is But Girls What We Got To Do Tomorrow.
Me: Well Me And Leca Went Shopping But We Need Snacks Movies And Stuff So We Can Go Out And Do That While The BOYS Go Rent The Car.
Leca: Yea Get A Roomey Car Yall We Dont Need To Be Crowded.
Killa: When Yall Become The Boss Of This.?
Me: Since We Planned It So Come On Yall Go To Bed We Have ALOT To Do Tomorrow. We All Have To Be Up By 8 So Get Sum Rest.
The Boys: Hell Nahh Why 8 !?
Me: Because Its Alot To Do The Lowest Im Going Is 10.
Jarvis: Aight Thats Better.
Me: Okay Night.

After That We All Got Up And Went To Our Rooms. Killa And Leca Had A Room I Was Upset She Didnt Tell Me They Had Sumn Going On But I Couldnt Stay Mad I Was Really Happy. Tiffany And Jarvis I Like Tiffany She Coo And She Down To Ride. Money And Brittney I Like Her Too She The Same Way. There Was No More Rooms So I Told Leca Her Brother Could Room With Me Because We Bonded A Lil Early He Coo. I believe He's Gonna Be Baee.
Me:you Dont Mind Sleeping In Here With Me Do You ?
Trey: Hell Nahh This The Best Place In The House.
Me: Lol Okay. I said While Blushing.

Trust Me It Was Another Bed In My Room.

I Put On My Shorts And A Tank Top And Layed Down. He Put On Basketball Shorts And No Shirt. I Just Stared At His Body Hoping He Wouldnt Notice I Was Staring But He Did.
Trey: Like Sumn You See.
Me: Oh Hush I Was Day Dreaming Not Staring.
Trey: Okay Whatever You Say.
I giggled
Me: Night Trey. I Said As I Got On My Bed.
Trey: Night Mariah. He Said And Turned Off The Light.

From Then I Knew He Was Deffinently Gonne Be More Then What I Thought.