Graduation /Summer .

Riah's POV

Mariah Jackson . I Heard My Family Yell As I Walked Across The Stage. The Day Was Here I Was Graduating And Becoming A True Adult. As I Went To Go Sit Down I Looked Up And Saw My Mom Crying. She Promised Me She Would'nt But I Know That Was A Lie. I Waited Untill They Finished Calling Everyone Up In Front Of My Bestfriend To Get Their Diploma. Jaleca Smith I Heard All Of Her Family Yell As She Went To Go Get Her Diploma. After That I Knew This Was Only The Beginning.

**************

My Name Is Mariah Nicole Jackson. Im 19 And I Just Graduated As You Can See.Im A Red Bone. I Have A Beautiful Banging Body. Im Mixed With Black And Puerto Rican. My Dads Black And My Moms Puerto Rican. Im a Daddies Girl And I Get Whatever I Want. My Daddy Is What You Call A True Thug. He Is The King Of The Biggest Drug Gang Here In Atlanta. I Have One Brother He Is 21 And His Name Is Jarvis.

**********

My Name Is Jarvis Im 21 Years Young . As You Can See Im Mariah's Brother. Im Light Skin I Have Tattoos All Over My Arms And Chest. I Have Golds On My Top Nd Bottom Teeth. im A True Thug And Every Gal Out There Wants Me. I Work For My Dad And Aint Nobody Messing With Us . We All About Family And Money Anything Else We Could Careless About.