Vacation.!

When We Got To The Room We Was So Excited And Energized We Aint Waste No Time We Put On Our Swim Suits *on The Side* And Put The Our Outfits On Over It *picture On The Side*. I called To See If Everybody Was Done And Told Them To Meet Me In The Lobby.
Me: Trey Come On We Gotta Meet Them In The Lobby.

He Came Out The Bathroom With His Swim Trunks On. This Nigga Suppose To Be Dress.
Me: Damn Thats All You Got Done..
Trey: Hahaha. You Look Beautiful Riah.
Me: Thanks.

He Put On His Clothes I Grabbed My Sling Purse That Had Money And My Phone In It And We Went To Meet Them In The Lobby.
Jaleca: Look At My Baby You Look Cute Boo.
Me: Thanks Babe You Look Cute Too. We Slick Matching Just Diff Shoes And Shirts.
Jaleca: Yassss We Fye.

We Waited On My Brother And Jermaine To Come Down.
Me: Wth Is My Brother Doing Damn His Erking Ass.
Jaleca: Right!
Trey: Yall Not Gone Talk About My Nigga Though . He'll Be Down.
Javontae: Right He Will Be Down. He Said While Giving Trey Dap.
Me: yall Shut The Hell Up.

We Just Started Laughing. They Finally Came Down And We Went Out To The Car And Drove To The Park. We Parked And Got Out.
Me: Jaleca Yo Purse Bigger Then Mine Can You Get My Flip Flops Out The Trunk And Put It In Your Purse.?
Leca: Yea.

I Grabbed My Sun Glasses And Put Them On. We Walked To Get In Line. We Didnt Have To Stay In Line Long Because I Paid For The Tickets On Line Nd Stuff So We Cool. They Looked At The Tickets And Let Us Through. We Figured Out That Brittney Been Here With Her Little Cousins But She Aint Get To ride Any Rides But She Knew Where They Was.
Brittney: Okay Yall We Can Go To This Ride First. She Said Pointing At This Ride That Said The Raven On Top Of It.
Me: Okay.

We Walked Down To Where It Was And Waited In Line.
Leca: Yall Better Not Get Scared And Pussy Out Niggas. She Said While Watching The People On The Ride Come Around Waving and Some Screaming Already.
Me: Rightt.

We Waited In Line. Leca Was In Front With Javontae Behind Her Then Me And Trey Then Jarvis And Tiffany And Jermaine And Brittney. Jermaine Been Really Tripping And My Brother Dont Like That Shit. I Just Dont Want Nun To Pop Off While We Here. But I Know When We Get Home All Hell Gone Break Loose. My Brother Didnt Like Him Anyways. He Always Said He Was A Replacement For His Nigga. I Guess He Was Talking About Trey But He Back Now. Trey Was Standing Behind Me With A Smirk On His Face. I Looked Over There and Seen A Girl Just Flirting And He Smiling Back But He Not My Nigga And I Ain't His Gal. It Was Alot Of Kids And They Parents In Line. The Line Was Moving Pretty Face We Was Going Up The Steps To Get To The Ride.
Me:Yall Im Excited And Scared.
Leca: Bitch Dont Pussy Out We Almost Here.

We Was In The Line Where We Had To Split Up To What Kart We Was Gonna Be In. The People In Front Of Us Went Then The Other Kart Came Around And It Was Our Turn.
Me:OMG Yall. I Got Butterflies Like Im Scared Or Something.
Jarvis: But I Thought We Was Gone Pussy Out.

I Flicked Him Off And We Put On Our Seatbealts On And put The Thing Down. Trey Was Laughing At Me Because I Looked Like I Was Scared I Dont See Nothing Funny. The Kart Started Moving After They Made Sure Everybody Was Secure. We Started Going Up Real Slow And I Grabbed Trey Arm Tight And I Heard Him Giggle. We Started Going Fast Through These Tunnels And Stuff . I Closed My Eyes After Two Tunnels. I Felt Us Slow Down. I Heard Awwwwwww And They So Cute Coming From Diff Directions. I realized I Had My Arm Linked In His And My Face In His Shoulder. I Let Go Then Took Off My Seat Belt. We Rode The Other Rides And Went To The Water Side. We decided To Grab Sumn To I Got Wings Fries And Chicken Tenders They Got What They Wanted. We Was Eating And Trey Kept Stealing My Food. WHY DOES HE CHOOSE TO PLAY.
Me: Treyyyyyy Stoppppppp. You Shouldve Got Chicken If You Was Gone Steal Mine.
Trey: Quit Being A Baby You Can Share.
Me:Im A Baby.?
Trey:Yea.
Leca: Lol Both Yall Babys Now Shut Up.
Me: W.e Leca.

We Got Done Eating And Headed Back To The Hotel. We Went Our Seprate Ways. We All Took Showers And Went To Bed Today Was A Long And Fun Day.

*************

5:00 AM

My Phone Is Really Ringing This Early.
Me: Hello.
Momma: Mariah Baby Where Your Brother I Been Calling Him Nonstop.
Me: well Momma It Is 5:00. Whats Wrong.
Momma: Its Your Daddy Baby He Got Shot Nd Jaleca Dad Found Him Luckily Im On My Way To The Hospital Im Barely Able To Drive.

Did I Just Here My Daddy Was Shot Oh My Fucking Gosh. I Just Started Crying.
Me:Momma We On Our Way. I Said Between Tears.

I Hung Up The Phone And Say Trey Woke From Me Crying.
Trey: riah Riah Whats Wrong.

I Said Nun Nd Ran To My Brother Room.

I Banged On His Door.
Me: Jarvis Jarvis Jarvis!

He Came To The Door Looking Worried Im Glad Hes A Light Sleeper.
Jarvis: What Riah What.
Me: Daddys Been Shot Momma On Her Way To The Hospital We Have To go. I Said While Boo Hooing.
Jarvis: What The Fuck Ok Riah Lets Go Tell The Others. He Said Looking Mad And Sad.

I Went To Tell The Others. We All Got Ready Checked Out And We Was Gone.

Whoever Did This Too My Daddy Got Another Thing Coming. Thought It Would Never Come Back To This But Daddys Lil Thug Is Back.