Road Trip

Riah's POV

*beep Beep Beep*

I Rolled Over Looked At The Clock And It Reed 6:00Am . Yesssss Today Is The Day We Been Looking Foward To. I Tapped Trey To Wake Him Up Then Walked To The Others And Woke Them Up Also. They All Woke Up Happy Mainly The Girls We gWas Really Excited. We Put On Our Chill Clothes That We Chose To Wear For The Ride *pic on the side* and Headed Down Stairs.
Me: Jarvis Can You Put The Ice ,Drinks, And fruit In The Cooler Please ?

Shook His Head And Then Started Packing The Cooler. I Walked Over And Started Getting The Movies And Stuff. Trey, Vontae (Javontae), And Jermaine Was Loading The Bags And Stuff Up. After I Put The Movies And Stuff In The Car I Started Fixing Bacon And Sasuage BiscuitS I Put Them In Baggies And Headed To Say Bye To My Mom And Them.
Me: Okay Mommy Daddy Love You We Gone. There's Bacon And Sausage Biscuits In The Kitchen. Give Imani One When She Wake Up. Bye..!

They Said Bye To Me And Then I Walked Outside. Everybody Was Standing Outside The Truck Waiting.
Me: Okay Yall I Made Some Bacon Sausage And Buscuits Sandwiches. Do Everybody Got Everything Phones And All.?
Jarvis: Yea And Damn You Fixed Alot Of Sandwiches .?
Me: I Bet Yall Gone Eat All Of Them.
Javontae: Shitttttttttt Yeen Never Lied.

They Stupid. We All Packed Up In The Car Jarvis Wanted To Drive So Him And Tiffany Got In The Front Jermaine And Brittney Got On One Side Of The Back And Javontae And Leca Got on The Other Side. Me And Trey Got In The Very Back. After We Got Situated We Pulled Off.

Trey Started Bonding With Me Automatically. Asking Me What I Like To Do My Favorite Color Etc.. We Found Alot Out About Each Other..... He Is Really A Sweet Heart It Seems Like He Would Be A Great Boyfriend But I Still Dont Know About His Thug Impression.
Trey's POV

Me And Riah Started Bonding I Found Out Alot. She Is Everything And More. She Would Be The Perfect Girl I Think Imma Ask Her To Be Mines And Just Work Through The Relationship. But I Dont Want To Make Stuff Go To Fast. But Killa And Leca Went Right To The Point And They Doing Just Fine. Mannnn Im Ready Too.... Lets See....
Me: Riah How Would You Feel If I Wanted You To Be My Gurl.
Riah: Idk....I Know You Probably Have Alot Of Hoes In Your Face And In Your Phone And I Really Dont Have Time For Gals.
Me: Ion Talk To No Hoes Fr. You Can Have My Phone And Go Everywhere I Go. You Are Everything Ian Gone Lie Im A Thug And I Dont Get This Deep And Fall In Love And Stuff But Its Like You Different You Keeper Material.
Riah: Ik But I Have Trust Issues You Can Even Ask My Brother.
Riah's POV

I Just Can't Trust Him I Just Don't Do Thugs.
Me: Damn I Know Yall Wanna Watch A Movie.
Jarvis: Yea Lets Watch Tammy.
Me: Yo Ass Would Wanna Watch That Lol.

I Handed The Movie To Leca And She Put It In. We Watched That And Cracked Up. How Fast We Was Going we Only Had Like 2 Or 3 Hours Left. I Took This As The Time To Take A Nap.

***********

I Woke Up And We Was At a Gas Station And We Had About An Hour Left. We All Been Sleep For A While So We Was Energized. We Was Talking About All The Rides And Stuff We Never Been Here But We Looked Up Everything So We Wont Be Lost.

********

An Hour Or So Later We Arrived At The Hotel We Was Gone Stay At It. It Was Huge And Pretty and Wasnt To Far From Holiday World. We Checked In At 10:00 And Got Our Keys And Went Up To Change.
Me: Yall Im So Excited.
Tiffany: Man Me Too.
Brittney: Yall Just Dont Know.

We Giggled Then Went To The Room To Start Changing.... Our Vacation Is Finna Begin.