My Daddys Thug

Pic Of Mariah^^
Riah's POV

Whoever Done Did This Shit Got War Coming Forreal. My Daddy Is My Life. I Thought That I Would Never Come Back To This Person But They Fucked With My Daddy So Its Watever. I Was In The Back Seat Not Talking To Nobody With This Mean Ass Mug On My Face. Jarvis Was Speding The Whole Ride. We Didnt Stop But Once And That Was Because We Needed Gas But After That We Was Gone.

***********

We Was Getting Off The Exit To What Hospital My Dad Was At. We Pulled Up Parked And I Ran Out The Car. I Walked In The Hospital With My Eyes Watering. I Went In And Saw My Mom And Trey And  Jaleca Mom And Dad. I Looked Over and Saw My Momma With Her Head Down I Went And Gave Her A Hug And Asked Her Where He Was She Told Me They Wouldnt Tell Her Nun. Mariah Keep Calm. I Looked And Saw The Lady On Her Phone. I Walked Up To Her.
Me:Excuse Me Room Number For Juan Jackson.
Secretary Lady: If Aint Nobody Came Out Here And Told You Nun You Needa Sit Down.
Calm Down Riah Calm Down.
Me: My Momma Been Out Here For Five Hours and Aint Heard Nun.
SecretaryLady: Well Tell Yo Momma Go Home.
Me: BITCH YOU GOT TWO MF SECONDS TO TELL ME WHERE MY DADDY IS BEFORE I COME ACROSS THIS COUNTER BEAT YO ASS AND BLOW THIS MF DOWN.
Secretary Lady: umm Ummm....... Room 205.

We Ran Down The Hall Where The 200's started Then The Doctor Came Out Right When We Reached The Door.
Doctor: I Was Just Coming Too You All . I Wanted To Stay By Him At All Times Because He Is My Usual Patient. He Is Trying To Recover He Got Shot 4 Times One In Each Arm Nd Two In His Stomach/ Side. He Lost Alot Of Blood. Im Glad His Bestfriend Found Him When They Did. If Yall Need Me For Anything Im Here. He Is Right In Here He Is Sleeping But He Been Sleep For A While So Its Ok To Wake Him And Talk To Him.
My Mom: Thank You Soooo Much.

We Walked In The Room Nd The Tubes Was Alll On Him. He Opened his Eyes And Smilled My Daddy A Thug They Cant Break Him Down He A Soldier. My Momma Ran Over To Him And Kissed Him Then Sat Down Next To Him Holding His Hand.
Me: Daddy Who Did This Shit.?
Juan (ice):Baby Girl Idk I Think It Was Them HN Niggas * Fake Gang*
Me: Daddy Imma Be Right Back.

I Left My momma Jaleca Momma And Daddy And My Daddy In The Room Nd I Was Walking Back Down The Hallway.
Jarvis: Riah Riah Slow Down Whats Going On.
Me: Them HN Niggas Shot My Daddy And Im Going For Them TODAY.

Tears Started Forming And My Eyes From The Anger And Sadness. My Brother Nd I Just Hugged. My Daddy And My Brother Is my Heart I Will Kill Over Them. I Will Over My Momma Too But I Grew Up With Just Them At First I Aint Know Nun Bout her.
Me: Jarvis Call The Boys And Tell Them Meet Me At The Trap ASAP.

They Want War They Got It.

Jarvis POV

Oh Hell They Pushed The Button Old Mariah Is Back. After She Told Me To Call The Boys And Let Them Know To Meet Us She Told Me To Drop Her Off At The House And She Would Meet Up With Us. It Was Me Trey And Jaleca In The Car. We Pulled Off And Headed Towards The Trap.
Mariah POV

After My Brother Dropped Me Off I Went in The house And Put On All Black I Put On Some Black Leggings A Black Crop My Black Button Down But I Left It Open My Black Combat Boots And  My Black hat. I Grabbed My Black Sling Purse And Put My Ski-Mask In It. I Grabbed The Same Outfit For Jaleca Because Ik Whatever I Do She Do She My Real Ride Or Die Chick. I Got That And I Ran Downstairs Grabbed My Keys To My Black Audi And I Was Out.

************

I Pulled Up To The Trap And Got Out.it Was Two Big Guys In The Front Ian Be Down Here In Forever They Looked Familiar....
#1: Who You Looking For Ms Lady. His Deep Voice Sent Chills Down My Back
Me: Im Your Bosses Daughter. I Said Now Getting An Attitude.
#1: Mann Joe This Baby Girl Mariah Man Where You Been.?
#2: Man It Sure Is Damn Go On In Baby Girl.
Me: And Yall Are?
#1: Joe And Fredo.
It Was Like Something Came Back That Was Missing For A Long Time. I Hugged Them Tight.
Me: OMG Heyyy Yallll.
Joe: You Done Got Grown Nnd All.
Me: Lol Ik. Imma Catch Yall Later

I Walked Pass Them Nd My Attitude Was Back. Everybody Looked Shocked To See Me And All But Im Worried Bout My Daddy
Me: okay So What Yall Know Bout These Niggas ?
Jullian: Ik They Territory Out North They Trynna Take Over Out Here But That Aint Gone Happen. They Got To Traps And Ik Where They Both At.
Me: Well Lets Go.
Jaleca: Riah Not Without Me .
Me: Of Course Not Bestfriend I Got You Some Clothes And Stuff On The Passenger Side Of My Car.
Jaleca: Okay Lemme Go Get It And Change.

She Went Too Go Chnage And Stuff And When She Was Done. We Was Gone. They Want War They Got War