Announcement!!

*that Monday*
I Was Laying On The Table As My Doctor *Dr.Fisher* Put The cold Jel On My Belly.
Dr.Fisher : well Ms.Jackson As You Can See The Head And The Feet Right Here .
I Couldn't Do nothing But smile Because I Seen my baby And Heard The heart Beat. Comes To find Out I'm 2 Months Going On 3 . I wish We Would've Took The test That Told me Exactly How far Along I Was . You Could Slick Tell because My Slim Stomach Now Had An Medium Size Pudge. I Looked Over To Trey That Was Standing Beside Me Holding My Hand. His Face Was Filled With Joy As He Looked At The screen That The ultrasound was On. The Doctor Wiped Off My Stomach And Printed Me Off Pictures Of The Ultra Sound.
Dr.Fisher:Okay Ms.Jackson Here You Are And You Next Visit We Should Be finding Out What You Are Having In There.
Me:Thank you So Much Dr.Fisher.
I Got up Grabbed My Purse And We Walked Out Of The Doctors Office.
Trey:Baby We Are Really Finna be Parents.
He said As He opened The Door For me and then went To his side to Get In.
Me:I Know Baby It's Crazy But So exciting...Now We Have to tell Our Parents.
Me and Trey Decided That We Would tell Them The Day That We Went To the Obgyn . We Didn't Tell Them At first Because I wanted The Ultrasound Pics And I Wanted To know How far I Was.
Trey:How We Gone Tell Them?
Me:I Thought About Planning An Lunch Date Where Everybody Comes And We Get Little Cup Cakes . But Like Have Single Cupcakes Where They In Their Own Box And Have The Ultrasound Picture Printed Under The Cupcake So When They Pick Up The cupcake They Will See The Picture At The Bottom Of The Box.
Trey:That Sounds Like An good Idea ...But We Need To go Get That Done Now If You Want It By Lunch Time ...It Is 9:00.
Me:I Sent a Text To everyone To Meet Us At Ruby Tuesday's By 2.
He shook His Head And We Headed To the bakery .
*******
I Walked In And Told Them How I Wanted Four Cupcakes In their Own Boxes And The Picture Under The cupcake for My Parents And For Trey's . I Got The Other Cupcakes In A Regular Carton just Because Everyone Else Knew But The cupcakes Looked So Good And I Knew I Was Gone want Some. They Told Me that They should Be ready By 12. I shook my head and Walked Out.
***
We Got back To the House And I Took an Shower And Layed Down To take a Nap. I Been up Since Like 7 And I Felt exhausted.
Trey Walked In The room And Sat on The bed And Looked At Me.
Me:Haha Why You Just Staring At Me ?
Trey:Because Your So beautiful.
Me:Your So Soft.. I Laughed.
Trey:No for Real Baby ... I Love You So much And I Can't Wait To meet Our Baby Within 6 Months...
Me:I Know Baby Me Either But I'm so Tired And I Want A Nap Before We Leave.
Trey:Man I Swear that's All Your Ass Do Is Sleep And Eat.
He Laughed . And I Punched Him In his Arm.
Me:Yea And Who Made Me this Way.
Trey:Go to sleep baby ..I Love You.
He kissed Me on My Fore Head And walked Towards The door Turning Off The lights.
Me:I Love You Too And I Know Your Gonna be the best father.
I Seen him Smile Before Closing The door And Walking Down stairs. I Laid There Until The Sleep Took Over My Body And I couldn't Keep My Eyes Open For Nothing.
****************
Baby ...Baby ...Baby.
I Rolled Over And Seen Trey In My Face Tapping My Arm.
Me:Huhhhh?
Trey:Come On Baby Get Up...it's 1:00.
I Got Up and Walked To The Bathroom Washing My Face And brushing My Teeth. I Came Out The Bathroom And Slipped On My Royal Blue And Grey P.I.N.K Jump Suit . I put On My White Forces Grabbed My Purse And Phone Then Walked Down stairs.
Trey Had On Some blue Trues And A Grey Shirt With Some white Forces..my baby Looked Fye ..I Started feeling All Tingly And Shit...My hormones Is Crazy ...I Go from Sad , Mad, Horny, Crazy and Start Back Over Again. No matter How I Was Acting Trey Always Made Sure I Was at Least Okay And happy.
Me:Ooooo ..daddy Looking All Daddyish And Shit.
I Said Walking Over To him And sitting On His Lap. I Kissed His lips And He smiled.
Trey:you Look Sexy Baby .
He Bit His lip And Looked At Me. We Really Need To Leave Out Of This House Before I Drag Him Back Up These Steps.
Me:Okay Baby We Need To Go .
I Looked At the clock It Was Now 1:30..Good thing The Bakery Is On The way To the Restaurant.
We Went To the bakery And then straight To the restaurant..
******
we pulled Up And Every One Was Waiting In The Waiting Area.
Me:I Can't Believe Everyone On Time .
Everyone Was Their Kiara Jarvis Leca Josh My Mom And dad Mike And Brittney.
Mom:What Made You All Of A Sudden Wanna Have An lunch Date?
Me:I Cant Come Together With My family For lUnch Ma?
Mom:You Can it's Just So short Notice It Seemed Crazy.
Me:Well We Here Can we Eat. I'm Starving.
I Walked Up To the Hostess And told Her I Made A Reservation For an Big Table. They took Us Too Our Table And automatically Asked for our Drink Order. We sat And talked As We waited for our Food and stuff..
Mom:your Granny Wanted Us To come To Florida In The Next 2 Months.
Me:Sounds Cool ...You Know Dejuan First Birthday Is In Two months.
Mom:Yea I Told her It Would Be after That. Kiara What You Wanna do For his birthday?
Kiara:I Think Going to Miami Would be great Lol Even Though He won't Remember But I Was just Thinking Like Chucky Cheese Or Something..
Mom: Well If That's what You Wanna Do We can leave That Monday After His birthday Cause His Birthday on A Saturday.
Kiara:Okay That's cool.
Me:My Fatty Man Walking .!!
Kiara:Yes I'm so Glad before His Birthday so He can atleast Run around Lol.
Me: yessssss He gone Be So hype.
We laughed And talked About His party While Eating.
**
We was done eating And I Think It Was Time for Dessert . I Grabbed the bag from The Bakery That Was sitting Beside Me and Handed A Box To My Parents and Trey's. I Got the Other Cup cakes Out And every Body else Took One.
Dad:Why We got boxes ? This ain't No Bomb Or Nothing.?
We Laughed.
Me:Dad just eat The Cupcake .
They all Opened The Box and picked Up the cupcake To eat It. They was so Fat They Wasn't even paying Attention To the Picture.
Mom:These Cupcakes Are good Where You Get these.?
Me:I think The Name Is Inside Of The Box.
She looked in The Box And Then Looked up At Me Confused.
Mom:Riah what is This ??
Everyone Else Looked In Their Box After They Heard her reaction..
Brittney:Oh God You Have To be kidding Me. Are You Having A Baby?
Me:Supriseeee....
My mom And Brittney Was Smiling From Ear To ear.
Dad: For Real Baby Girl ?
Me:Yes Daddy Don't be mad...
Dad:Why Would I Be Mad baby this is The best moment...just Can't Believe It Wasn't Jarvis First ..You Know How His Little Freaky Ass Is.
We couldn't Do Nothing But Laugh My Dad Always Gotta Make a Joke.
Leca:okay Pops Get Off My Baby !
We Sat There Laughed And Talked About Plans Until Our Bill Came out And we Left. We all got in Our Cars And went Out Separate Ways..
Trey:see That Was Easy.
Me:Yea I Guess So ... Time To Start our Little Journey .
Trey Looked at me Smiled M
and Kissed my lips.. I swear I Wouldn't Ask for Another Family Even If I Could ..!
Just An Lil Update
vote & Comment...Thanks for reading!