relaxation......

*2 Months Later*
Trey Pov.
Me:Mariah Come On Man We Gone Be Late Fr.
I Stood At the bottom of The steps yelling Upstairs For Mariah To Come Down. Since Riah Been Pregnant She Takes forever To get Ready ..I Swear she Changes Her outfit 100 Times Before She's Ready...she Came down The Steps Wearing A Royal Blue Dress That Snug On Her stomach She wore A Blue Jean Vest With Some Silver Sandals And Silver Accessories...her hair Was Now Like A Burgundy It Really Fitted Her. She Had It Wand Curled.
Me:Finally Man.
Mariah:Shut Up ....Does This Make Me Look Fat ?
She Looked At me So Seriously Waiting For my answer..
Me:Baby No You Look Beautiful.
She Smiled Grabbed Her purse And phone Then Walked Out. We Found Out That We Was Having A Girl Last Week When She turned 5 Months. Her little Pudge Was Now A Medium Baby Bump And she Looked So beautiful. We Pulled Off And Headed To Chucky Cheese for Dejuan Birthday Party ..it Started at 2 And It Was Now 2:30 And We Were Just Pulling Up. I Got all the Gifts We Got Dejuan out The Car And walked In .
Kiara:Finally Y'all Made It. Hey Tete Baby.
She Said walking Up To Riah And Talking To her Stomach.
Mariah: I Wish I Was their While You Was Pregnant So I Could Show You How erking that Is.
Kiara:You Can't Get Mad Cause I'm Talking To my baby.
Mariah:Whatever .Where's My Big Baby At.?
Kiara:Over Their With Moms He got an attitude.
We Walked To the party Room Where All Of My Family And Friends Sat..
Tiffany: Hiii Cousinnnn.
Tiffany Said loudly .
Mariah:Heyyyyyyy Love..
Tiffany:Wassup Jerk Face.
Me:Nothing Much Munchkin .
Imani: Riah ..Riah.
Mariah:Hi stink .. What You Doing...
Imani:Waiting On You .
Me:Aweeee Man You Wasn't Waiting On Me?
When She Looked Over And Saw Me she Ran And Jumped In My Arms.
Imani:treyyyyy.
Me:Wassup Big Head..?
Imani:I Miss You I Haven't Seen you In Forever.
Her eyes Got big After Saying forever ...
Trey:I Just Seen you Yesterday ..
Imani:That's A Long Time In My head..
This Little Girl Is Too Much ...she Finna be 4 But Act Like She about To be 10. She Stays under Me and Mariah 24-7 So we have No time to miss Each Other.
Mariah Pov.
I Went To The Table My Mom Was Sitting At with Dejuan In her Lap .. I snatched His pacifier Out His mouth ..he looked At me like he was about To Cry.
Me:You Better Not..
He reached His hands Out For Me to pick Him Up..I Grabbed Him And Walked To the Door To Find Leca, Her Little Sister, Josh, Jarvis ,And Now Trey Standing At the concessions .
Me:What Y'all Doing ?
Jarvis:Hey Fatty ...But Nothing Trynna Get Some coins.
Me:What They Order To eat.?
Jarvis:Momma Got Pizza ,Wings, Cheese Sticks And some More Shit.. it Ain't Came Out Yet though.
Me:Well I Want Some nachos With Extra Cheese. And Some Fries.
Trey:What You Want To drink?
Me:Lemonade.
He Shook His head And Went to Order What I Asked For ...I Walked Off With Jaleca Behind Me And Dejuan In Front Of Me Holding My Fingers.
Mom: What They Doing ?
Me: Jarvis Said They Getting Coins . Trey Ordering Me Some Food .
I smiled Big And My Mom Rolled Her Eyes.
Mom: I ordered Food Riah.
Me:okay But It's Not Here Yet.
Mom: what Makes You Think Yours Gonna Come Before Mine?
Me:because You Got A lot And I Don't So They Will Get Mine Out The Way .
My Mom Laughed And Shook Her Head.
Me:Where's Daddy?
Mom: him And Kiara Was Going To Get His Cake Since They Messed It Up Earlier. She Should Have Been Heading To The Truck while You Was Coming In .
Me: Yea We Met At The Entrance I Just Ain't Know That's Where She Was Going Daddy Must Have Already Been In The car .
Mom: Yea He Is.
We Talked About our Trip We Was About To TAke To Miami ...Untill They Got Back To The Table.
Trey: Baby They Said About 10 mins.
Me:Okay
Mom:Jarvis it Took Y'all Ass Long Enough To Get Some Coins.
Jarvis: Momma They Had A Line.
Me: Momma Where All Her People?
Mom: It Don't Start Till 3 . We Told Y'all 2 Cause We Know you And We Needed To Be Here By Then To Make Sure We Get That Table At The Bottom. But They Should Be Otw .
Me: Give Me Some Coins So Me And King Can Go Play .
He Handed Me A Cup Of Coins. I Walked king Over To one Of The Game Machines That Had A lot Of Colors . I Seen Tiffany Playing With Leca Little Sister (Kiyah) And Imani .When They Spotted Us They Came Over.
Imani:Riah Gimme Some.
She Said Holding Her Hand Out For Some Coins.
Tiffany: Mani You Got A Cup At The Table.
Imani: *whine* Noooooo.
Me:Mani Do Not Start That Whining King Not Even Whining Now If You Wanna Play Lets Go Get Your Cup.
She Looked At Me Pouting As I Walked Her Back To The Table.
Mom: What's Wrong With Her?
Me: Got Mad Cause Tiffany Told Her She Got Some Coins At The Table Cause She Was Trynna get These And Started Whining And I Told Her quit All That.
Mom: Imani Don't Start .. you Sleepy ?
She Rubbed Her Eyes And Shook Her Head No.
Mom: Shit She Should Be She Been Up Since 7 This Morning For Nothing.
Employee: Hello Excuse Me Your Table Is Ready Down Stairs .
We Followed The Lady Down the Steps To Where The Long Tables Were And The Stage With All The Characters.
Mom: Okay Thanks Baby. Will They Know To Bring My Orders Down Here?
Employee: yes Ma'am .
Mom: Okay Thanks.
Kiara: Momma !!
Mom: Yes Baby.
Kiara: They Want You At The Front.
Me: Damn Momma What You Done Did . Bought All They food Or something ?
Kiara: Probably .
We Both Laughed ..momma Simply Rolled Her Eyes.
Me: Where Daddy ?
Kiara: At The Front Trynna See What They Want With Momma. Come look At Your Nephew Cake.
She Sat The Cake On The Table And Opened The Box . It Was A Elmo Cake. With His Name And Picture With White Icing And Red Outlining.
Me: Awwwww Its So Cuteeeee.
I Took A Picture Of It.
Jarvis: You Better Not Cry Over That Cake.
Jarvis Said Laughing Coming Up Behind Us.
Me: Man Fuck You .. What's Going On With Momma Them In The Front.
Jarvis: Her Ass Done Bought All They Damn Food Lol.
Me:Haha What I say Bruh? I Told You.
Kiara: How Tf They Run Out Of Food.
Jarvis: They Not Out they Just Getting Her To Pay . I Guess They Said it's Too Good To Be True They Probably Think We Gone Run Out on They Ass ..but No Need To Run Cause Money Ain't The Problem .
He Said Pulling Out A Roll Of Money.
Me: And They Know This Mannnnee.
We Laughed And Then That's When My Momma And Them Came Down Here And Kiara People Was Starting To Arrive. I Was Coming back From The Bathroom And where We Was Sitting Was Dunk All Down There. King Table Was Full Of Gifts. I Went And Sat Back In My Seat By Trey.
Kiara: you Know Half of This Gone Have To Go With You.
Me: Smh... I Already Know ...Y'all He Don't Need Shittt Elsee.
Everyone Started Laughing.
Me: I'm Foreal Y'all Laughing..
Mom: Man Tell Me About It His Spoiled Ass.
Leslie: I Was On Face Time With Kiara He Wouldn't Let Her Talk By Herself.
Leslie Is Kiara Bestfriend.
Me: Girl Yea He Like That And Be In Everything Since He Done Started Walking. All My Shit Put Up At The House And My Child Ain't Even Got Here Yet.
They Laughed.
Kiara: Nah For Real We Done Put Everything Up In The House .
Leslie: Man He Be At The House Tripping Me Out Like He Don't Wanna walk.
Me: Girl Don't Let His Bad Ass Fool You.
We Laughed ,Talked, Played ,Sung Happy Birthday And Then Started Packing Up. We Took Some Of The Gifts Home and She Followed Us With The Rest... we Got Settled At Home And started Packing For Our Vacation... Finally Time To Relax ...

comment& Vote