Summer

I Was Sleep In My Bed When All Of A Sudden My Main By Mila J Started Playing Letting Me Know My bestfriend Was Calling. I Picked Up My Iphone 6 And This Bitch Was Yelling In The Phone -_-...
Me: Hello.
Leca: RIAH WAKE UP BITCCCHHH.
Me: Do You Not Know What Time It Is And You Yelling In My Damn Ear.?
Leca: No Bestfriend Do You Know What Time It is? Its 10 O'Clock And You Still In The Damn Bed Get Up Get Dressed And Be Ready To Pick Me Up By 10:30 Bye Love You Bissh See You In A Min.
Me: Ok Ok Bye.
*hangs Up Phone*

I Rolled Out Of Bed Went In The Bathroom Did My Hygiene Then Jumped In The Shower For 30 mins. I Dont Know What Makes Her Think Im Going To Be Able To Get Dressed And Stuff That Fast But Whatever. I Got Out The Shower Went To My Room To See What I Wanted To Wear. I Put My Black and Pink Bra And Pantie Set Then I Lotioned Down. I Decided Today I Was Gonna Wear My Pink Crop Top With White Lips On It My Acid Bleached High Waisted Shorts And My all White Forces. I Put In My All White Belly Bar And Lip Ring. I Put On My White Bracelets Silver Hoops And My Silver Necklace That Says Dope With Pink Diamonds. Ya Girl Was Hot. The Crop Was High Enough Where You Could See My Flower Tattoo That Came From My Foot To all Up My Side. I Grabbed My Pink Mk Purse My Keys And Went Downstairs.
Me: Good Morning.
Dad: Hey Baby Girl. Whats The Move For You Today?
Me: Well First I Have To Pick Leca Up And Then She Planned Everything From Their.
Dad: Okay Yall Be Safe Here. My Dad Said While Walking From Upstairs Back Downstairs From Going To His Safe.
Me: Daddy Thats Alot Of Money You Know.
Dad: I Do Think I Know That Now Go On.
Me: K Thanks Daddy Love You Tell Mommy And Jarvis Im Gone And I Love Them. I Said As I Kissed My Daddy And Grabbed The Keys To My All White 2014 Camaro.
Dad: Love You To Baby And Okay I Will Be Safe.
I Yelled I Will As I Walked Out The Door Unlocking The Car Doors. I Got In The Car And Started It And Tell Em By Rich Gang Was Banging Through My Speakers. I Sung Along To Young Thug While I Was On My Way To Leca House. She Had Texted Me And Told Me To Come In Because Her Momma Wanted To See Me. So When I Pulled Up I Stopped The Car And Got Out.
Leca's POV.

Wassup Yall Im Jaleca Mariah's Bestfriend. Im Brownskin And I Have a Nice Body. Im Not Gone Say Too Much About Me So Anyways. I Just Got Done Getting Dressed. I Decided To Wear My White High Waisted Shorts My Blue Crop Top My Blue Retros And My White Mk Purse. I Picked Up My Blue 5c And Walked Downstairs. I Walked In The Living Room To See My Mom My Dad And My Little Sister (6) Sitting On The Couch.
Me: GoodMorning.
Mom: Hey Baby. Where You Headed.
Me: Riah's On Her Way To Come Get Me I Have Some Stuff Planned.
Mom: Tell Riah To Come In And See Me I Miss That Girl.
Me: Okay I Will Shoot Her A Quick Text To Let Her Know To Come In.
Mom: Dont Forget We Have A Big Party For Your Brother Today He Is Coming Home Finally.
Me: Alll Yeaaa I Cant Wait To See Him Speaking Of Arent You Suppose To Be Decorating And Stuff.
Mom:Well Yes I Am Im Waiting On Teresa.
Teresa's My Mom Bestfriend Also Known As Mariah's Mom Thats How Me And Riah Are Bestfriends Her And My Mom Has Been Through Everything Together.
Me: Ohhh Okay I.....Knock Knock Knock.