Im Back

We Pulled Up To The Hospital And Got Out. We Walked To Where My Dad Was And Walked In.

Me: Heyy Daddy.

Juan: Heyy Baby What You Done Did.

me: Ohhh Nothing.

Juan: Riah What's Sparkling In Your Mouth?

Me: I Got My Golds Back.

Juan: I Can See That They Cool baby Girl.

Me:thanks Daddy.

Juan: What You Do Mariah.?

Me: Daddy Why You Think I Did Something.?

Juan: I Know My Child.

Me: I Just Had Some Business Too Take Care Of That's All Daddy Nothing Big.

Juan: Yea Yea Yea.

Me: Y'all Hungry ? I Know Y'all Are...

Juan: I Really Am I Know Your Mom Is Too..

Me: Y'all Want Buffalo Wild Wings.? they Shook They Head Yes Okay I'll Be Back. I Walked Out And Seen Jarvis And Jaleca Them.

Jaleca: Bestfriend Where You Going ?

Me: Finna Go Get Them Something To Eat Imma get A Big Box Deal Thingy So Your Parents Can Eat Too But We Can All Go Out To Eat Or Something.

Jaleca: Okay I'm Coming Too..

we Left Out The Hospital

We Walked Up To My Black Camaro And Come Get Her Was Playing. We Went To The Wing Place Down From The Hospital It Felt Like It Took Us Four Hours To Get There.

***********

We Entered The Place....

Me: What You Think They Want ??

Leca: We Could Get Them The Mix..

Me: Yea We Can......

The Cashier: Hey How May I Help You...!

lorrdd The Cashier was Cute..

Me: Umm Yes I Would.....

Liyaahhhhhh I Heard My Name being Screamed...I Turned Around And Seen My Cousin Tiffany..

Me:Heyy Baby..

Tiffany: Wyd Up Here Big Cus.

Me:Getting Some Food For My Peps Wyd Up Here Where Your Momma.?

Tiffany: She In The Car Im Hungry Lol...

She Sounded Like She Was About To Say Something Else But She Saw Someone She Knew Or Something She Looked Shocked..

tiffany: Omg Lil Breeeee...

Me: Who ?

tiffany: Cousin He Is A New Teen Rapper He Is So Cute And He Coming In Here..

Me:Lol Girl Its Okay Calm Down..He Just Pulled Up

I Turned Around To Order..

Me:I'm So Sorry I Would Like To Get The Mix Boneless.

Cashier: Is That All..

Me: Uhmm And 4 Of Your Super Drinks.

Cashier: okay Your Total Is 56.90.

I Handed Him The Money And Went To The Side Where Jaleca And My Cousin Was Bonding .

Tiffany: Aw Your So Pretty..

Jaleca:Thank You So Are You.

Me:Tiffany How Old Is This Boy.

Tiffany: 17 About To Be 18.

Me:Lil Girl You Haven't Hit 15 Yet Calm Down..Lol

Tiffany:Ikr Here He Come.....

He Walked In And She Went To Order...She Asked For A Poster And A Shirt.... he Seemed Cool He Told Someone To Go Get It for Her..

Cashier: #156..

I Was So In My Phone I Almost Didn't Here Him.. I Got Up To Get It.

Me: Uhmm Leca Can You Get The Drinks You Would Think They Want...And Can I Get ranch...

I Turned Around And He Was Looking At Me Smiling . I Smiled And Walked Around Him. he Smiled Ordered His Stuff ....

I Told My Cousin Bye And We Headed Back To The Hospital..

****************

We Pulled Back Up At The Hospital And Got Out ...We Walked In The Room He Was At ..Man It Was A big Asss Room Everybody Could Fit It Had A Mini Kitchen And Something Like A Living Room..I Should've Known Anywhere My Daddy Go He Wants The Best Of Anything .... we Gave Them The Food And I Told Them To Come On So We Could Eat.....

Just A Lil Update Hope You Enjoy And Thank You So Much To All My Readers Y'all Push Me To  Do More And I Really Appreciate That And The Lil Bre Thing Was For One Of My Readers I Will Continue It Love Yall .. Comment And Vote