Josh

DISCLAIMER: I don't own PJO or HOO.  Ugh I'm sick of saying that.

Josh P.O.V

I'mnot very good at intros, so ill just stick with the basics.

Hi I'm Josh. Short for joshua. I'm a life guard at a community center in Manhattan.  I'm athletic, bout average height, and I'm what girls would call "hot" but whatever. 

So I pretty much spend my summer yelling at little kids to stop running by the pool, and shove off the girls who come near me.  I haven't been working for a while cuz of the school year, but tomorrow is the last day of school, and also the day the pool opens.

YAYAYAYAYA

*does happy dance*

I can hardly wait :)

---------last class of last day of school---------

As the seconds slowly tick by, I watch the clock.

3..2..1

I Sprint out the door and run to my bike, and bike off to the pool for my shift.

I walk up to my super cool life guard chair and just look around, when I see a group of 7 people walk in.  A boy with windswept black hair and sea green eyes, a girl with blond hair curled like a princess and intense gray eyes, a Cherokee girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes, a boy with electric blue eyes and blond hair, a girl with dark brown skin golden eyes and curly brown hair, (if you haven't caught on I've been describing the seven and I don't feel like describing the rest of them.)

I notice they all look strong and lean,tan.  They are all very good looking. Even better than me!  Ok maybe that sounded rude, but I'm used to being in the spotlight.  So don't judge me!

They check in at the front desk, all holding a towel except for the guy with sea green eyes.  They look pretty normal, but something seems off about them.  It's like they have an aura of power surrounding them.   Hmm. Ill have to keep an eye on them.

They plop all of their stuff down on a few chairs.  

"Percy you know I don't like water.  Uncle P hates me."  The guy with the blond hair says.

"Well I do like water so that's your problem." The guy with black hair, Percy apparently, says "by the way, my dad doesn't hate you as much now, after the war and everything." He adds.  Then he sticks his tongue out at the other guy.  Real mature dude. 

"Seaweed brain" the gray eyed girl started, "it's ok if jason dislikes the water.  And also..."

Percy interrupted her with a kiss.

"Oh stop with the Percabeth guys" the guy who looks like a Latino elf says.

Percy and his girlfriend blush.  Suddenly, the Latino elf guy falls into the pool.  But it's more like the water...grabbed him.

"No pushing people into the pool." I yell.  It was probably a hallucination.  The seven people look at each other and then crack up laughing.  "Ya Percy" they all say simultaneously, "don't push him into the pool" they continued to laugh.

This goes on for a little while, then Percy says, "come on guys, I am here to enjoy the one day we aren't fighting for our lives.  Let's get in the pool."

So they all jump into the deep end.  5 of them come up a few seconds later, soaking wet, but the Blondie and Percy are missing.

"Someone is having a make out session." Latino says with a smile.

"Oh stop it Leo" the Cherokee girl scolds. "They've needed sometime to relax together since they um, went on that trip."

I'm starting to get worried now, so I come down from my chair, and walk over to them.  I say, "excuse me but are your two friends alright, they've been down their for quite some time now." 

"They'll be fine, believe me." Jason says.

"You know, if they don't come up in a few seconds I'm gonna have to go see what's going on down there."

"I don't think you wanna do that." Leo says

I then do a perfect dive into the pool.  I swim to the bottom, where I see a bubble of some sort.  It's holding the two people I'm looking for.  WTF?

Percy then sees me and stops kissing his girlfriend.  I then realise I'm running out of air.  I start hyperventilating.  Percy then speeds toward me, coming out of the bubble, and he grabs me and rockets to the surface.  I come out, gasping for air, wondering what I just saw.  I look next to me.  There is percy, perfectly dry, while I'm soaking wet.

"You...." I start "what did you do?!" 

"I don't know what you mean." He says, putting on a poker face.  

"You were in a bubble, you're completely dry., you made the water grab him!" I say pointing at Leo.

"I'm sure you've heard of Demigods on the news.  I'm one of them."

Then he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAWR

Stay cool Demigods,

-shark