Mrs.Jones

DISCLAIMER: I...

Leo: she doesn't own us man!

Me:Leo that was my line.

Leo: just get on with the story my ADHD is acting up.

Me: in which case we are starting NOW.

Mrs.Jones P.O.V 

I am Mrs.Jones.  History teacher at a school in San Francisco.

The children are mostly fine but one child gets on my nerves... Annabeth Chase

She is to brilliant for her own good, and never talks to anyone.  She has dyslexia and ADHD, but she is always reading.  But in a strange language.  I love to make fun of her in class whenever I can.

--------beginning of the day--------

"Good morning class." I say.  "Today we will be learning about ancient Greece and their beliefs."  When I say this Annabeth fake yawns.  I look at her strangely.  She never is immature like this.  Oh well.  Gives me another way to pick on her.

"So today we will start out with a pop quiz." I say while I pass them out.  Annabeth is done very quickly after she gets it.  

Annabeth P.O.V

An Ancient Greek beliefs unit?😁 this is gonna be so EASY.  I do a fake yawn.  Mrs.Jones glares at me.  Nothing new there.  She passes out pop quizzes.  I look it over.  Even seaweed brain could do this.

This is how it looks:

1.what are the three most powerful Greek gods?

Zeus, Poseidon, Hades

2.who is the goddess of wisdom?

Athena

3.who is the most interesting god/goddess to you and why?

Athena because, while the other gods have special powers, Athena always knows how to win a fight.

I realize I was writing in ancient Greek.  Maybe ill get extra credit.

Back to Mrs.Jones

When Annabeth turns in her test I expect a bunch of errors.  She was done to fast.  But the truth is, I can't read anything because it's in a different language.  

"Ms.Chase, please come here." I say.  "What language is this?" I ask

Annabeth blushes.  "Ancient Greek.  I thought it would be fitting for this unit."

"Yes I suppose it is." I say clenching my teeth.  She walks back to her desk.  I have to find another way to humiliate her.

I suddenly had an idea.  I announced "each day we will look up one of you to get to know you better.  I look up Annabeth Chase.  A bunch of pictures come up.  Of her with her kissing a boy with black hair and sea green eyes, another with her and six other people in front of a ship, with big smiles.  Basically, a lot of pictures of a happy, and in love Annabeth.

That day I walk out of the class with a new respect for Annabeth Chase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chap, I will never forgive me.

Stay cool Demigods,

-shark