Gabe

DISCLAIMER: ME NO OWN BOOK!

Gabe P.O.V

I'm trapped in an eternal poker game. That's how messed up my life was. Or death. I don't even know anymore.

I can't move, or do anything. All I can do is sit and watch people ooh, and ahh, over how detailed and realistic i was. It gets annoying. Then one day an, um interesting group of people come in and catch my attention.

It's 6 people. (the seven minus Percy) . At first they just seem like a regular group of friends. Laughing, and talking Looking at exhibits, stuff like that. But their conversation is what weirded me out. After a little while, they came over to me.

"So this is Smelly Gabe?" Some blond guy asks. That's weird. Only my stepson, Percy, called me that. With my crappy luck, these people might be his friends.

"Yep. This is him." A girl with creepy grey eyes confirmed. "I heard Percy hasn't even come to see him yet. And it's been 5 years! He must've been a real big jerk! But I convinced him to come today. Too bad he's late. As usual." They are percy's friends! I can't believe the brat even has friends! Who would wanna be friends with that scrawny little brat?! "I'm happy we cut off Medusa's head. Or else he would probably still live with Sally." The gray eyed girl continued. Then everything clicked into place. That had been how I was stuck in this mess. A head had been plopped onto the table before I froze, and I remembered something about how Medusa's eyes turned people to stone.

If this girl had been part of this... grrrr...

Some burly asian guy walked towards me with a fist. "Percy told me about this guy. Can I please take care of him?!" He pleaded.

"Frank." A girl with cocoa brown skin and golden eyes put a hand on his shoulder. He calmed down. I silently thanked her. I didn't want to end up as a pile of crushed rock on the gallery floor.

"Too bad he's made of stone and not wood, stone doesn't catch fire." A Latino elf looking kid pouts.

"Leo..." a BEAUTIFUL Cherokee girl chastised.

"Believe me." The blond girl started, "we all wanna punch him in his ugly nose, but I don't want to be arrested." Hey. My nose was VERY manly and handsome, and I didn't like these losers saying anything different.

"Been there, done that. " the Latin elf dude mumbles.

"Most of us have, but that's not the point Leo." The Cherokee girl sighs. What are these kids, criminals? No wonder these are Jackson's friends. They have so much in common.

"Can he hear us Annabeth?" The blond haired dude asks. Of course I can here you! Why wouldn't I be able to? I have ears!!!!

"I'm not entirely sure." The gray eyed one, Annabeth, replies, "but I think he can. Unless his soul got sent to the underworld as soon as he was turned to stone." She says.

Then a familiar looking face comes through the door and jogs towards the group. He looks so familiar, yet so different. He still has that messy black hair, and bright sea green eyes, and that smirk that drove me crazy, but he is no longer scrawny, he is well muscled and lean with a deep tan, that looks like he spends all his time at the beach. But there is no doubt that this is the one and only, Percy Jackson.

He pecks the girl Annabeth on her cheek, then turns to me. "So we meet again." He says to me. " what do you think of me now?" I didn't know what to say. Well I couldn't say anything even if I did, but still.

"Have you learned your lesson yet? It's ok if you havNT you have a LONG time to figure it out." This kid. Still the same bad attitude towards his elders. "I figured out that you hit my mom." How? I thought I covered my tracks. He looks at me silent for a few minutes before he and his friends talk in a different language for a little bit, then he says, "goodbye. I wish you had changed your attitude, then we wouldn't be here right now." Then he turned on his heel, and walked away with his friends.

I never saw Percy again, but I did learn my lesson, but it was to late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answer this question and you will get a shootout in the next chap:
In which book did Percy get blackjack?

Stay cool Demigods,

- Shark