Kendal

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything!  I'm only 11!  The only thing I own is my new Wubble bubble x!  Ok. To Da story.

Kendal P.O.V

Sup.  I'm Kendal.  I've had the strangest day.  It all started when I met Frank Zhang...

-----------beginning of the day---------

First day of school. Joy to the world.(note the sarcasm)  I wish summer would never end, school is just SO boring.  

"Morning Sunshine!" That's my mom.  Trying to get me up.  I shove my pillow over my head and groan.

"Come on, it'll be fun!  New people, New teachers, just think of so much fun you'll have!"

"I'm thinking.  It doesn't sound like fun."

"Just wait and see"

I'm at school.  But if I had my way, I'd be in my bed.  With my comforter and fluffy pillows.  Not here with a chair like a rock, and an expressionless teacher.

"Class, we have a new student joining this year." My teacher announces.  Hmm. There's never anyone new.  It's just been the same people here forever. 

"Come on out Frank." She says, leaning into the hallway.  A big Asian guy comes into the class.  

"Hi." He says waving.  He then sits down next to me.  "Whats your name?" He asks, I blush. "Kendal.  But  you can call me Ken.  Everyone does." 

"Ok." He replies.

-------------lunchtime-----------

I walk into lunch.  I sit down at my usual seat.  Alone.  I see Frank looking for a place to sit.  I gesture to him, and he plops down next to me.  He takes out some delicious looking brownies, and some peach preserves (A.N. If you haven't noticed, that's a Mark of Athena reference. 😅😁🐮😍🐲🐊🐳🐯🐆🐵🐒🐨.  Ill shut up now.)  Strange combo.  Well, might as well start up a conversation.

"Strange combo.  Where'd you make that up?" I ask.

"Well, I met this nice lady in Atlanta, that's where I got the preserves, I got the brownies by one of my friends by the water, and while me and my friends were on a ummm... cruise, we tried them together and BAM."  He says "wanna try? The brownies are REALLY good." 

"Um sure, why not?"  He hands me a brownie. I put it in the peach preserves, and...whoa that is a REALLY good brownie.

"I know right?" He says laughing practically reading my mind.  "The guy who gave me those, he teaches home economics and cooking." We talk for the rest of lunch.  By the end, I feel like I made a new friend.  

Now, here is where the strange comes in.  We are walking to our next class, when we see this giant person thing.  Creepy.  Frank curses under his breath.  I can hear him mutter, "Canadians"

He takes out a bow and arrow.  Wait.  A bow and arrow?!  He shoots it at the thing.  It hits him in the eye.  Frank then turns into an elephant, and crushes the thing.  Wait.  Frank is an elephant?  He then jumps out the window.  I never saw my saviour again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did you abandon her Frank?  WHY?! 

Stay cool Demigods,

-shark