Lindsey

I. Don't. Own. ANYTHING!

Also, Yay to demigodTARDIShunter! You got the right answer again!

On with Da story!!!!!!

Lindsey P.O.V

Yay! Today is my birthday! *does happy dance* im turning 17! Which means, im almost an adult. And also, a few of my friends are coming to a sleepover at my place in a few hours! The people who are coming are, Gabriele (Gabby) Morgan, Amyia Allen, and Annabeth Chase. But Annabeth was reluctant to come at first. That was weird. I remember what happened...

--------VERY DRAMATIC FLASHBACK THINGIE-------

(AN I know I did my last flashback thingie in italics but I didn't feel like doing it now. So deal.)

My birthday is in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17 in 3 days!!!!!! I decide that I'm gonna invite my friends over. Ill ask them at lunch today. No doubt they'll say yes. They are my besties!

TIME LAPSE TO LUNCH

Im sitting with my friends, and we're talking about some random thing, then I remember that I wanna invite them to my house on Friday!

"Guys, guess what Friday is?" I ask excitedly.

"I have no idea." Annabeth says sarcastically.

I ignore the sarcasm and go on, "My birthday!!!"

"Who knew?, you've only been talking about it for 3 WEEKS!" Amyia exclaims.

"Anyways," I start rolling my eyes, "do you guys wanna come and sleepover at my place that VERY special day?"

"DUH!!!!!!" Gabby says like it's the most obvious thing in the world, "why wouldn't I come?!"

"Definitely." Amyia smiles, "I wouldn't miss it for the world.

We all look at Annabeth expectantly. "Umm... I don't think I can go." Her face turns red. I need to know why she can't go.

"Why can't you go?" Gabby asks curiously.

"I have a thing." I can tell she's lying. I can always tell.

"The truth Annabeth." I demand.

"Its not a pleasant experience for people when I sleep near them." She says carefully. That's not a lie, but it's not the full truth.

"Why is that Annabeth?" I ask.

"I'm not going to get out of this, am i?" We all shake our heads. "Ok then. I sort of have a lot of horrible nightmares of some place I went with my boyfriend Percy. I talk in my sleep a lot." She looks embarrassed. What place could be so bad that she would have constant nightmares about it? But I don't ask. It seems like a painful subject for her.

"So, you have PTSD?" Amyia asks.

"I guess you could say that." Annabeth says shrugging.

"Pleeeeaaaassssee come Annie! It won't be Da same without you!" Gabby pleads.

Annabeth looks annoyed. "Fine. But don't call me Annie."

------------END OF VERY DRAMATIC FLASHBACK THINGIE----------

I run around the house like a crazy person making sure everything is neat and orderly. I hate messy places. Finally, they one by one start to come in. Annabeth came late, covered in gold dust.

"Wha-" I start to ask when she came in.

"Please, don't ask." Annabeth pleads.

I sigh. "Whatever"

"Listen Lindsey, I need you to take this," she hands me a phone, "and call the number 1-440-477-3749 if anything bad happens at night with my, umm thing." I nod and slip her phone into my pocket.

Once all that boring stuff was taken care of, we had was lot of fun, playing truth or dare, watching movies, and eating pizza. By about 1 am, we were all exhausted, and decided to get in our sleeping bags. We all say good night, and I just lie down for a little while, staring at the ceiling. I eventually start to drift off to sleep, but then I hear a scream. All of us, wake up at t once, except for Annabeth.

She starts to say some weird stuff. "Percy- please, don't leave me!" And some other stuff I couldn't make out.

I quickly dial the number she told me to. It rings twice, and then a guys voice answers the phone. "Annabeth? What's wrong?"

"Its not Annabeth, this is her friend Lindsey. She told me to call this number if she had trouble in her sleep."

"Oh gods, wise girl..." The boy sounds worried. "Listen, ill be right there. What's your address?" I tell him, he thanks me for calling him and hangs up. The other girls look freaked out, and are staring at Annabeth.

"Dont worry. Someone is coming to help." I reassure them.

"While you were on the phone, we tried waking her. It's impossible." Amyia says.

Then suddenly, someone appears in the corner of the room. "Hi I'm Percy Jackson. No time to explain. Where's Annabeth?" I point to her. So this was the Percy Jackson we had heard so much about. He was very handsome, with his sea green eyes, and messy raven black hair. He goes over to Annabeth, and starts to talk to her. "Shhh... We're not there anymore, we got out. Don't worry, It'll be ok."

Annabeth's eyes open. "Oh, seaweed brain." Annabeth cries, "I was there, the curses... you left me..."

Percy looks at her directly in her intense gray eyes and says, "I would never leave you. You know that. It was just a curse." They wrap their arms around each other.

"You guys have a lot of explaining to do." Gabby says to Percy and Annabeth, "spill."

"Do you trust these people?" Percy asks Annabeth. Annabeth nods. And with that, they tell us their story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sad!!!! I hafta go to school tomorrow!!!! Grrrr
Question for today: when is Percy's birthday?

Stay cool Demigods,

- Shark