49

-Everly

Large hands quickly peel my tank top up and over my head, Harry's lips only leaving mine for a mere second.

My body responds to his like nothing else. I feel a little lighted headed yet more alive then I ever have all at the same time.

I'm walked slowly backwards towards what I know is the bathroom, excitement making my skin tingle.

He deepens the kiss as I'm guided into the room, his tongue sweeping past my lips and making me melt from the inside.

D.amn he's so good at this.

He moans into my mouth as my fingers grip the ends of his hair at the nape of his neck, gently tugging.

"Clothes off." He grins against my lips, reaching around me to turn the water on in the shower.

I take the opportunity to ease his tee shirt up, exposing his tightly sculpted abs, licking my lips at the sight of them. They look delicious.

He helps me pull his shirt the rest of the way off before sliding my leggings down my legs.

Leaving me in just a lace lilac bra and matching boy shorts. Nothing overly sexy, just.. me.

"Jesus......." Harry shakes his head lightly, looking me up and down with a smirk on his gorgeous face. "You're perfect."

"I'm not perfect." I feel my cheeks flush as I look down at my bare feet.

"You are to me. You're so beautiful, I..."

"You what?" I look up into his deep green eyes.

"Have no clue why you're here with me."

"It's the only place I want to be."

"Yeah?" He raises an eyebrow at me, hope being expressed in every feature of his face.

"Yeah." I nod, feeling suddenly vulnerable. "You make me ..feel things."

"What sort of things?"

"I'm... I'm not sure. I just know it's not scared or unhappy. It's not what I usually feel. It's good. Confusing, but really good."

Harry's nods thoughtfully, reaching up and pushing my long blonde hair off my left shoulder. "Glad to know I'm not the only one out of sorts right now. If I'm being honest, all this is confusing as h.ell to me too."

"How?"

"Guess it's just... hard to understand something you've never felt before." He shrugs, looking over my face. "Wanting something you never have before."

"Harry.."

"Don't even think about saying it." He places his finger over my lips, effectively shushing me.

"Saying what?"

"What you always say when words turn a bit serious. The whole bulls.hit about you not being worth it or how this is never gonna work."

"I wasn't."

"You weren't." He purses his lips at me playfully, narrowing his eyes in disbelief.

"What I was going to say is that we better get in before the water gets cold."

"Now that.." He bites his lip, reaching around behind me and easily popping my bra open, "..requires we get you out of these knickers."