Chapter 6

(hey guys I got comments and they made me happy so I'm updating :D )

~Day of Meet & Greet~

Maddie's POV

It's finally the day, probably the best day of my life me and Joelie are getting dressed to go see One Direction!! Its so unreal to even think about it.

When we were through getting dressed we made sure that we looked our best. I was dressed in a pair of navy skinny jeans a gray floral crop top with gray converse and I curled my long brown hair and wore a black Beanie. Joelie on the other hand was wearing a white floral maxi dress with a brown belt and brown sandals and she also curled her long blonde hair.

After completely being dressed we were ready to go it was now 5:30 pm and we would be meeting One Direction at 6:30 pm so we had enough time to go get something to eat then go to the meet and greet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Liam: come on Harry we need to go get ready for the meet and greet and then the concert!!!

Me: I'm coming!

I was dressed in sweats and a white t-shirt I would change for the concert when I get to my dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the stadium I got dress into a navy blazer and just kept my white T-shirt on and then some navy skinny jeans and my white converse then I fixed my hair. I was finished and ready to get this meet and greet and concert over with so I could go home and be away form the pap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joelie's POV

It was almost time to meet One Direction I was so ecstatic and so was Maddie. It was now 6:15 so we had 15 minutes left. Maddie couldn't stop talking about Harry and his beautiful eyes and hair. But me on the other hand couldnt stop talking about Niall and his beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. He's been my favorite since the very beginning. I've been starstruck since X-factor.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Maddie finally got to the stadium where the concert and meet and Greet would be in Manchester. We got escorted to a large room where there were two red couches and a snack table with everything you could ever imagine.After sitting there for about 5 more minutes the door opened......

*vote*

comment<3

thnx for reading I really appreciate it love y'all !!!