Chapter 33

Maddie's POV

As soon as I walked through the door of my house I got a text...it was from Harry he said video chat in about 10?!?! so I quickly replied then went upstairs and put my bag down then turned on my computer and logged in to Skype. It wasn't long after that he popped up on my screen with a huge smirk I missed him so much.

"Hello beautiful!" he said with a cheeky smile

"Hi!" I said blushing already

"I miss you so much I can't wait to see you!!" he said

"I miss you so much to! it's nice to see your face and hear your voice :)" that when my tears were starting to form and it was getting harder and harder to hold them in.

"yuh....I sent you a package today!!" he said

"What us it?!?"

"its a surprise!" he said very satisfied that he was gonna make me wait.

We continued to talked about different things making it harder and harder to hold in the tears. Luckily he had to go well that sounds bad because I would a

talk to him forever if I could but I can't and I don't wanna cry in front of him but as he said "I love you forever and always!!" Its killed me the tears just stream down like a waterfall I tried to talk through my tears trying not to let him notice wiping them everytime I felt one.

"I love you too forever and always!" I do love him that much and forever and always will but its killing me to be away from him. He obviously noticed I was crying and said "plzz don't cry princess ill be back before you know it."

Soon after I finished crying it wasn't cuddle time it'd usually be it was goodbye time meaning he had to go.

"bye baby I love you and ill talk to you soon"

"bye I love you too and okay" I said sniffling through the tears.

Soon his face left my screen and I logged out of Skype. I was heart broken I missed that curly haired green eyed boy that I love! After closing down my computer it was almost 8 so I just ran down stairs grabbed some apple juice and decided to just skip dinner because I was a little under if that's what you wanna say. So I headed to my room I got out some night clothes and went and took a shower,that gives me a little thinking time. Once I was out of the shower I went and layed down feeling a little better but mainly refreshed. It was getting latw then I eventually fell asleep.

Harry's POV

I felt horrible to watch Maddie be so upset at first I could tell she looked like she wanted to cry her eyes out but when she did I couldnt help but cry to but I don't think she saw me but I don't care if she did or not I just miss her. Yea I'm glad to be on tour doing what I love but I'm not with the one I love. I just can't wait to be back. Tomorrow we have a concert so I prolly wont get to talk to her but the next day I hopefully will because her package should be in by then. During our conversation I told her to Skype me when she gets the package so I can watch her open it, she agreed.

________________________________________

well sorry its been sucky but no body comments and tells me what to write or helps me so yuh. but if you have any ideas PLZZZ let me know!! so anyway I swear I've love a celebrity more than Harry. All my family gripes because I never shutup about him I either watch video or listen to Harry sing and I can easily cry idk y I just can! well anywho!!!

*vote*

comment<3

Thnx for reading my gorgeous reader who I have no idea what you look like LOL well anyway love y'all!!!

-Maddie