Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to Saomi2527 go follow her Yuh know you wanna haha well anyways plzz go following her! :)

(Oh and I'm thinking about just doing mainly Maddie and Harry because that's all I'm focusing on)

~NEXT DAY~

Harry's POV

When I finally woke up this morning it was 1 in the afternoon I'd be getting Maddie at 7 to come back over here so I had 6 hours...To be honest I truly think when we met it was love at first sight. I never been so happy in my whole life she just brightens up my day. When I'm around her I don't have a worry in the world.

When I finally was completely awake I got up out of bed to get a shower and get dressed then figure out what I was going to do until 7.

After finishing my shower I had a plan for the day.

To Maddie<3 : Hey I'm going to come get you a little earlier be ready by 4! -Hazza x

From Maddie<3 : Okay...what are we doing??

To Maddie<3 : Its a surprise! ;) -Hazza x

So after texting Maddie I walked in my closet to get dressed. I decided to pick wear some sweats a white t-shirts and a Beanie. I almost forgot to tell Maddie to just wear something comfortable.

To Maddie<3 : and wear something comfortable nothing fancy. -Hazza x

Once I was done I walked into the kitchen in my flat and got an apple juice.

By the time I finished getting everything ready for the surprise I looked at the clock it was 3:50 I had just enough time to get to Maddie's house. So I grabbed my keys,phone,and the basket then locked my door before walking out.

Once I got to Maddie's home I ran up to her front door and knocked shortly after she ran to the door and opened it. I pulled her into the biggest hug and then kissed her. Kissing her seemed to be becoming a regular thing which didn't bother me at all.

After pulling away from the kiss she invited me inside while she finished getting ready and packing a bag just in case it was too late to bring her home which it most likely will be.

Once she finished she yelled "READY!?!?"

I chuckled deeply and said "whenever you are"

Shortly after she ran down the stairs with a bag in her hand. She made sure she had everything and she locked the door as we walked out then I opened the door for her to get into the car.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome" I said bowing like a goober,she just laughed at me.

Once I closed the door after her getting in I ran around and got in then she asked "where are we going"

"Its a surprise you'll see when we get there"

she impatiently kept saying "are we close!" and "how much longer?"

Finally we pulled up at the park where a bunch of little kids were playing I remembered that she loved Parks and that she hadn't been to one since she was younger.

"Harry!!!"

I just laughed she was so excited!

"you actually listened when we you asked me things I liked to do"

"of course I was listening why wouldn't I?"

"well its just most guys don't actually care about what a girl likes they just care about themselves and what they want if you get what I'm saying"

"well you don't have to worry about that ill treat you like my princess"she turned scarlet from my words.

I kissed her then jumped out of the car and ran to open the door,I helped her out then went and grabbed the picnic basket from the back seat. We slowly walked to a large Magnolia tree and sat under it after I layed a blanket down so we could sit. I had packed some chocolate covered strawberries which were also her favorite and apple juice which we both loved.

We just sat there and cuddled for a while then she opened the box of chocolate covered strawberries and fed me one then I grabbed one and fed it to her. We sat and drank our apple juices laughing about more crazy stories from both of our life's when it started to rain. Maddie squealed as it poured down. We quickly packed everything up in the basket laughing so hard our stomachs hurt then we started running to the car we held hands running then all of a sudden she stopped I stopoed to look at her she was standing there looking so beautiful and I asked her "What's wrong why did you stop running we are getting soaked!" I chuckled.

"I've always wanted to do this" and then she slowly stepped on her tippy toes to kiss me,the kiss was so passionate everytime we kissed the fireworks exploded inside of me ten time louder than ever before making every kiss we shared better.

After the kiss in the rain sadly ended she smirked at me then grabbed my hand again and continued to run to my car. I opened the door quickly to let her in then I ran around and got in. As we drove off she thanked me for bringing her here. Shortly after we arrived at my flat and we were still soaked.

"Can I take a shower??"she asked

"sure and ill dry your clothes for you and you can just borrow some of my clothes."

"okay thank you oh and can I maybe wear them to sleep because I forgot my night clothes?"

"sure" I smirked at her :)

I showed her to my bathroom and got her a towel and wash rag along with some of my boxers a d a white tshirt before leaving her to shower.

About fifteen minutes later I walked into my room seeing the beautiful girl I had left so she could shower, she was sitting at the end of my bed she looked so cute in my clothes she was looking at her phone and then she noticed me and looked up and began to speak.

(well hope y'all liked it...don't forget to go follow saomi2527)

*vote*

comment<3

thnx for reading love you guys!! :)

-Maddie