Chapter 22

(now this is still the same day just different POV!)

Niall's POV

Today is going to be special. Joelie stayed over at my flat last night because it was late and so we could be together all day. I had just woken up but to see Joelie still sleeping peacefully. So I decided why not start the day off with a good breakfast. So I got up quietly not wanting to wake Joelie she looked so beautiful sleeping. Who am I kidding she always looked beautiful.

So once I got to the kitchen I found some things to cook and started to cook.

Joelie's POV

I awoke with no sign of Niall but as I took in a breath of fresh air trying to wake myself up It smelt like fresh pancakes. So I quickly got up checking what I liked like in the mirror before going into the kitchen. As I made my way to the kitchen I noticed that there was no sign of Niall at first I was curious and then I felt warm arms wrap around me hugging me front behind. And whisper "good morning gorgeous!" I could feel his smirk on my neck as he relaxed his head there.

"Good morning Niall" I smiled

"I cooked for you!"

"aww thank you Niall I love you" I leaned in to kiss him

"I love you too baby!" he crashed our lips together it was so magical.

Then we pulled away and began to fix our plates. The pancakes were delicious at the table it was pretty quiet we just kept stuffing our faces.

Although we did have some small talk here and there.

"These are delicious thank you Nialler!!

"No problem babe" he smirked

"So what's the plan for today?!"

"It's a surprise!" he chuckled at me

"okay" I giggled

"well I'm going to go take a shower"I said

"okay I am too ill use the guest bathroom" He's such a gentleman

Soon I got into the shower when temperature was right I washed my body and hair. Once I got out I wrapped up in a towel and started to blow dry my hair. After finishing drying it I decided to straighten it and then I put a little bit of makeup on. Once finished I walked out of the bathroom to get my clothes out of my bag. I decided to wear a pear of blue jean short and a white flowy top and some brown sandals. Then I went back in the kitchen to see Niall he was standing there looking so adorable. He was wearing a pear of khaki pants and a green shirt that says free hugs across the front and black shoes. I took advantage of the shirt and walked over and hugged him.

"Ready to get the day started?" he d

whispered into my ear, I just nodded

During the day we had a great time enjoying each others company walking around just going random places. Then it was starting to get dark so we headed back to his flat. Once we got to his flat he said "get something warm and comfortable on nothing fancy im gonna wear sweats and a t-shirt the bring a hoodie."

I walked to my bag and got out some pajama pants and a sleeping shirr that said 'stay beautiful' Niall had bought it for me then I grabbed the blue hoodie he'd given made me a few weeks ago.

I made my way to the living room were Niall sat waiting.

"Ready!?!?"

"yep!" I said popping the 'p'

Then we shortly walked outside but before I could do anything Niall wrapped a blindfold around me then we walked.

" why do I need this?"

"because its a surprise"

Shortly after we started to climb something then Shorty after we were walking on a slope type surface then Niall kinda gave me the sign to sit down. Suddenly he took the blindfold off and I was on a the roof with Niall the beautiful stars were shining and there was food that seemed to have been home cooked and there was candles set up around us.

"Hope you like it! I love you baby!"

"I love it thank you so much and I love you too!"

We enjoyed our dinner and each others company then when we finished eating we cuddled on the blanket below the stars just looking up at them.Everything was beautiful and perfect! The boy I loved was all I needed but I had him plus more! :)

Then it got cool outside and we finally went back inside and cuddled til we fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it!! but anyway the other day I was think Yuh know Harry read dark and if my book ever gets enough reads and word gets out and he hears about it what if he reads it!!! OMG ID PROLLY MOST LIKELY FREAK!! WELL anyway sorry haha

comment<3

*vote*

Thnx for reading love you guys!!!

-Maddie