Chapter 20

~Valentine's Day~

~Anniversary Day~

Maddie's POV

Today is our one month anniversary and I'm really excited I have a little surprise for Harry its not much but I hope he likes it! :) tonight I'm going over to his flat and we are going to eat dinner and then he's got something else planned which I'm clueless about. But its Harry so it will mean the world to me no matter what.

~Texting~

Harry: Hey beautiful I'm on my way to get you :)

Me: Ok baby :)

Then I started to get ready and I packed a bag since id be staying over at his flat tonight. Then I feel arms wrapped around me and held out a single rose in front of me,at first I jumped at there touch because I didn't hear anyone come in but then I noticed the rose and knew it was Harry.

"Hello Beautiful" I felt him grin in my neck he kissed my neck.

I just turned around to give him a hug and kiss which was amazing every kiss is better than the one before. I believe in fairy-tales and sparks when you kiss and I think I have my prince.

When we finally pulled away I continued to get a few thing into my bag luckily his surprise was already packed so he didn't see it. As I finished packing I turned.

"Ready!?!?"

I nodded and we walked down with his arm around my shoulder.We went to the park,got ice cream and just enjoyed each others company all day from the time he picked me up. Once we got back to his flat I went to put up my things. When I got back to the kitchen he said he was going to cook me dinner. Usually it was me who's always cooked for a guy so I figured id offer because I didn't like to just sit and watch him.

"Can I help you!?!"

"No I wanna cook this special dinner for you!! :)"

"fine ill go set up the table then!"

"Already done!!"

"what didn't you do?!?!"

"just cook because I want it to be fresh for my princess" he smirked at me blushing because of how corny what he'd just said was but I thought it was cute that he thought about me.

"I love you" I said whispering in his ear as I pulled him away from the counter.

"I love you too" he smirked and planted a kiss on my forehead

~1hour later~

"Foods ready!!!" I had just finished getting dressed after a shower as Harry yelled.

"okay doky I'm coming!!"

Once I got to the kitchen it spelt amazing he had already fixed our plates and there was candles set up at the table. Then he started to tell me what he had cooked in a fancy way which was cute.

"Today I have cooked lemon grilled chicken, string beans,scalloped potatoes,and a fresh green salad on the side for you" he looked so dorky the way he presented it but it was really sweet and he made me laugh which I think was his plan. Then he pulled out a chair for me.

"Why thank you sir everything looks amazing" I smiled and giggled at him.

Then sat down and ate, everything was delicious. Once we finished eating we cleaned up the kitchen.

Then it was time, we went into the living room then I left him sitting on the couch I went to his room and got his gifts out of my bag.

"I got you a few things!" he laughed at my dorkyness as I walked over to him.

"okay so its not much but here Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day!! :)" I said as I sat down.

-------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder what she got him??? hmmm guess you'll have to find out later haha and ill do Niall and Joelie's day after I finish Maddie and Harry's!! wasnt much but hope you liked it!! :D

thnx for reading my lovely readers lol!!! :)

*vote* (haha I noticed last chapter I put read instead of vote but I was distracted)

comment<3

-Maddie