Chapter 38

Maddie's Pov

I had just caught my breath from crying with Joelie when my phone rang. I looked down at my phone and saw Harry's name across the top of my phone. I took a minute to talk a breath n clear my throat and then clicked answer.

"Hello" I sniffle

"Hey beautiful...are you okay you sound like you've been crying?" he asked worry obvious in his voice

"yea I'm okay I just miss you" I say trying not to cry again

"I miss you!.....We only have a few more months before I come home"

"I know I cant wait!"

"Me neither I just wish we could come home for atleast Christmas and New Year's"

"Yuh but aren't y'all supposed to come home in late January?"

"Yea but I want to spend our first Christmas and New Year's together!"

"I do to but you have to work"

"I know....I'm gonna talk to the boys about it and maybe we could convince daddy Cowell to let us go home for the holidays"

"But what about your family and mine they are on different continents"

"We can figure it out..."

"okay" I hear the boys in the background

"shhh okay" Harry says to the boys I giggle

"Sorry they wanted me to get grab lunch with them but I wanna talk to you"

"You should go! have fun I need to get back to Joelie anyway....I'm really worried about her"

"......I'm worried about you, but I'm the type that want to protect their girlfriend so its just a natural feeling when I'm not around you"

"I love you Maddie...sooooo much its impossible to describe my love for you!"

First I he says he's worried and cant help it now he's saying how much he loves me....I'm literally frozen!

"I love you Harry! sooooo much you'll never know how much!" that could be any truer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys its not good at all but I'm gonna work on another update today hopefully!

thanks sooooooooo much for reading...ive had a lot a great ideas and reading other books has really got me thinking of new things!  thanks again love y'all so much!

Tell me how you like my book! please.

*vote*

*comment*

please if you like my book please tell others about it! thanks soo much! xx

~Maddie<3~