Chapter 10

(hope yall like it and plzz excuse the grammar my phone is going crazy)

*vote*

comment<3

thnx for reading love yall!!

Harry's POV

The concert was great I smiled and danced and was myself which I hadn't been happy lately BC of all the Taylor drama. But it was like being around Maddie made me happy! :)

After the concert was over me and the boys ran off stage to be greeted by 3 of the lads girlfriends and then Maddie and her friend Joelie which I believe Niall was starstruck over her like I was over Maddie. It seemed all of the girls had met and became good friends.

Slowly I made my way over to Maddie "Ready to go get some coffee??" I whispered into her ear while hugging her.

When we pulled away from our hug she smiled and nodded. So we said our goodbyes to everyone and left.

Joelie's POV

Niall and the other boy had just gotten done with the concert which was amazing me and Maddie also got to meet three of the lads girlfriend's which were very sweet.Surprisingly Niall walked right up to me and gave me a hug! While hugging him back he whispered "are you hungry?"

"a little :) "

"okay well how about we tell everybody by and go get something" Niall said with a cheeky grin

"okay :)"

So we said goodbye to everyone but Harry and Maddie who had already left.