Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I'm really getting tired of all these rumors about me and Taylor we broke up and now they think I'm a big player and if they really knew me they'd know that I'm really not. I mean I used to be but I've grown up and I know that no girl deserves to be treated like that. I just wish I wasn't known as the flirt of the group I'm more than that.

*bang* next thing i knew all of the boys were running into my flat first came in Louis then Niall then Zayn and last Liam.

Liam: Hey how you feeling?

Me: I'm okay just staying away from the pap.

Louis: well we have to tell you something!!

Me: what??

Niall: We have a meet and greet in Manchester with some girls here from England.

I didn't say anything, I haven't really felt like saying much lately

Zayn: cheer up man! we'll find you another girl

Me: It's not that I want another girl I just wish all the Taylor drama would fade away

Niall: I know man after my last break up there was alot of drama. I know what your going through.

Niall: well how about we go get some breakfast to cheer you up!!

~~~~~~~~

@ Nando's :

Zayn: so me Louis and Liam are taking Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle out tonight would you two like to come??

Niall: No I think ill just stay home and watch movies...

Zayn: How about you Harry??

Harry : I'll prolly just stay home and watch a movie and go to bed early.

Liam: well I guess we'll see y'all tomorrow

Me: okay have fun

after leaving Nando's I went home and started to watch Avengers when my phone buzzed.

It was Niall: Hey you wanna come over and have a movie night??

I sent back: sure when??

Niall: you can come whenever you want

Me: okay see you in a little while

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(well sorry its not that great but I'm working on it well hope you like it)

*vote*

comment<3

Thnx for reading love y'all!!!

-Maddie