Chapter 11

Maddie's POV

We had just left the concert we were in the car on our way to get some coffee. The ride there was full of laughs we danced and sang to the radio the whole way there. I felt like i could be me around Harry and not upretend to be a calm person when im really a crazy fool.

Once we got to the little coffee shop Harry got and and ran around to open the door for me. Once i got out of his black range rover he rapped his arm around my neck and we walked into the coffee shop and ordered some coffee and sat down. We chatted for a while then we walked back out to the car and he opened the door again for me to get in once he got in he asked "do u want me to bring you home ??"

"sure" then I told him where to go since he'd never been there before

About 30 minutes later we pulled up at my house and i turn to Harry tok thank him for the coffee and bringing me home when I turned i had an unexpected suprise.

Niall's POV

When we left the stadium after the concert I decided to bring her to Nando's so we could just sit down and eat and chat some more. Once we got there I unbuckled and got out of the car and ran around to help Joelie out. Once she stepped out of my car we walked into the restaurant and got a table and ordered our food. We talked about life and the future. Once we finished eating we walked out to the car. I didnt exactly know were she lived considering we just met today so I would have to ask her.

"So were do you want me to drop you off??"

"My house....if you dont mind"

"of course not how do we get there??"

After about 20 minutes we pulled into her driveway and she looked up at her house and muttered something i couldnt quite make out but then I jump out of the car and went around to open the door for her. Once I made it over there I opened the door and she hopped out of the car and before saying goodnight I asked "2ould you maybe like to go get some dinner or coffee sometime??" for a moment she looked shocked then she spoke "I'd love to :) " I just smiled at her answer then I walked her up to her front door. Once at the door I told her goodnight then leaned in and did something that I never thought I'd have the nerve to do......

(well dont hate me...i hope you like this update!! :) )

*vote*

comment<3

Thnx for reading love you guys!! oh and i might not be able to update tomorrow but I will as soon as i get the chance