Chapter 27

~Next Day~

Harry's POV

I woke up to my phone beeping and I turned over and the her bed is empty. I sit up and look at my phone it was a text from Louis.

Louis: Hey meet at Simon's office at 1

Me : okay....whats going on??

Louis: none if us know he said just meet at 1

Me: okay see y'all then

With that I went downstairs to be greeted by Ms.Lisa and Maddie they were cooking biscuits and sausage.

"Good morning sleepy head!" she giggled

I walked over to her and gave her a hug he small frame was so fragile. Then kissed her on the forehead.

"are you hungry!" :)

"yea oh and I gotta meet the boys at Simon's office I'm not sure why they just said to meet there at 1"

"okay doky!" she's so adorable when she's being silly

~@ Simon's Office~

I had drove up at Uncle Si's office he wanted to talk to me and the other guys. Once I got there I found a parking spot and went inside once all the boys were there we were all called into Uncle Si's office and there we found out some news that we truly didn't wanna hear.

Maddie's POV

Harry had left to go talk to Simon and the boys. Harry looked a little nervous for what was going to happen but I stayed positive. Around 12:30 he left so I figured id take a shower and relax and maybe go see Joelie.

So after I finished cleaning the kitchen which I had volunteered to do because my mom had been up all night at work so I let her go get a shower and take a nap. So I finished up washing a few dishes and then ran upstairs to take a shower.

I started the water and waited for the temperature to get good and hot then I jumped in and cleaned my body. After I was finished I got out I put on some sweats and a hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. Once completely ready I walked to my mum's room she was already asleep so I just wrote a not letting her know I was going to Joelie's and then I went downstairs to the kitchen. I made sure I had completely cleaned the kitchen and put everything up. Then I grabbed my keys and phone and went out to my car. I didn't tell Joelie that I was coming because I wanted to surprise her. Once I made it to her house I walked straight inside because well we just do that to each other its like its our own homes.

"Jowee I'm home!!" I just giggled at my own craziness

"I'm in my room MaddiePattie!!"

I walked up to her room she had been painting her finger nails.

"so I wonder why the guys all had to go see Simon" she commented

"I have no idea Harry kinda looked worried this morning about it but I didn't wanna upset him" I said a little worried

" Yuh same with Niall he was kinda quiet after he got the text from Louis"

"well I guess we'll just have to find out when they get back" she said

"yurp sooo how have you been?, it feels like forever since we've seen each other" I asked trying to change the subject

"great just been spending time with Niall...he's so hilarious I mean who knew we if all people would be dating a Guy from One Direction I mean most girls would kill to be im our place and a month ago we were like them"

I was crazy to think about it like that but it was completely true!

"Yuh it was a miracle and I really love Harry not just a fangirl love type of thing I mean I love him and everything about him."

Me and Joelie Talked for a while and really caught up and soon it was already 6 so I headed home. When I got home my mum was still there so that meant I could talk to her and catch up. Me and my mum have always been really close and I've always told her everything.

I finally made it home and my mum was in the kitchen cooking macaroni cheese my favorite!! I automatically ran and hugged her then we each fixed a plate of macaroni then sat down and chatted while we ate. We had a great conversation she also asked about how me and Harry are and I told her good but that made me think....how did the whole visit to Simon's office go??...but I didn't wanna use the time I had with my mom right now to ask Harry I was gonna just talk to him in the morning. Me and my mom talked from the time I got home until 1 in the morning I had a great time we laughed and joked and just kinda relaxed with no worries of her being called in...it was really nice!!

-------------------------------------------------

thnx for reading its a bit longer than usual I hope you liked it!!!!

*vote*

comment<3

thnx love y'all!!! the reads are unbelievable I really appreciate it!!

-Maddie