Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Me and the boys were just about to walk into the room to meet the two girls here from England all of the boys were so excited BC we love to meet new people but lately I haven't even been in the mood to talk to my friends. Soon we made it to the door where the two girls were. Louis was the closest to the door. Then the time came for us to go spend a half an hour with two of our fans. Louis walked in first then Liam then Zayn but before me and Niall could walk in, the room was very quiet and I got curious so I went ahead and barged in.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie's POV

After waiting about five more minutes just sitting with Joelie the door slowly opened and in came Louis then Liam then Zayn but for a while it was just us in there me and Joelie just looked at each other BC there was no sight of Harry or Niall. We just sat there for a second looking at each other curiously then a tall figure walked into the room his eyes burning into me, his dimples showing through his smile and his beautiful curly hair flipped perfectly it was unreal.

Joelie's POV

When the door opened in came 3 of the 5 boys I was confused. Where was Niall and Harry? I looked over at Maddie she looked a little disappointed but just as I looked back up at the three boys in came Harry with a huge smile on his face and then Niall also with a huge smile on his face when I looked at him it felt like we kept eye contact forever but soon it was broken when Louis asked what our names were.

"Maddie :) " she said

"Joelie :)" I said

Niall smiled at me when I said my name making me slightly blush.

I looked over at Maddie who was looking into Harry's eyes and blushing while Harry had the biggest smile on his face

Harry's POV

When I finally made it into the room to see what the silence was all about someone caught my eye. The most beautiful girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. She was looking right into my eyes she was speechless and so was I. We made eye contact for what seemed like forever when I turned to see Niall making eye contact with who seemed to be the beautiful brunette's friend.

Niall's POV

I walked into the room right behind Harry to see what was going on. When I got into the room a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girl had her eyes glued to mine and I can admit my eyes were glued to hers. She was the most beautiful thing id ever seen.

(well I hope you guys liked it ima take a lil brake for now BC I've been writing all day pretty much but be sure to vote and comment!!)

*vote*

comment<3

thnx for reading!!! :)))))

-Maddie