Part 13 》Family

"Your my world and your my galaxy."

Shailene's POV:

It has been a couple days since me and Theo has been in California. My mothers surgery is tomorrow, and I'm kinda nervous. My mother is getting older and she clearly isn't 25 anymore.

But I need to make sure that she knows that I still care about her. Even if I'm off making movies. I decided to make breakfast for my family this morning.

I know Theo is still asleep in my room. I'm just making a basic breakfast this morning, nothing organic. I do eat basic breakfasts. I'm making some eggs, hash browns and toast.

I flip the eggs over on the pan, while I hear a sizzling sound. I let it sit there in the pan. Then I walk over to the fridge and I pull some orange juice out.

I pour them in the glasses at the kitchen table. After that I set the table, then I hear a sizzling sound coming from the eggs.

I hope I didn't burn them...

I walk back over to the stove and too see if I didn't burn the eggs.

Phew! I didn't burn them.

I place the food on each of the eggs and then I set them at the table. I wet a rag and I decide to wipe the counter. Then all of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my abdomen.

Then I realize it's Theo.

I feel him grinning against my neck. "Did you make all of this?" He whispers. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "Yes, I decided to make a nice breakfast for my family."

Theo grins at me and then kisses my hairline. "Your so generous Shai, you have such a big heart." I lay my head on his chest. "You have a big heart too, such a warm loving one."

He runs his fingers through my short hair. "I know, but I could never be as kind and loving as you baby."

I pull away from him and I see my mother and my brother walking down the stairs. My mother plants a hand on her chest and she gasps at the sight on the kitchen table.

"Oh my! Who made this beautiful breakfast?" She asks. "Your daughter made this whole thing herself." Says Theo.

"Aww Shailene, sweetie you didn't have to make all of this." My mother says softly. I smile at her. "I know, but I wanted to make a nice breakfast for my loving family for once."

Then my mother wraps her arms around me; giving me a kind sweet loving hug. "Thank you, honey."

"Anyways, let's eat." My mother says. I'm about to sit down but instead Theo decides to pull out the chair for me. I grin at him while he walks over to his seat.

I squirt some ketchup onto my eggs and I take a bite of them. "So how is Allegiant part one going?" My mother asks.

I set my fork down on the table. "Good, were haft way done filming." I say.

"Oh so you have another movie left to film after this right?" My mother says while taking a sip of her juice. "Yeah, one more left." I sigh.

I think about this all the time. What is going to happen to me and Theo after the divergent series. Am I going to go on to a new show and never see Theo anymore? Or is he going to get all of these movie deals?

And if he does will he leave me? Will he totally forget about me and forget about the biggest movies that we will ever do in our career?

I'm scared to know the truth.

I wipe my mouth with a napkin. "May I be unexcused?" I ask. My mother nods at me and I get up from the table and walk up the stairs.

I know Theo is going to follow me, but right now I just want to be alone.

I sit on my bed with my knees up against my chest. I sigh; knowing that me and Theo may not ever be together after the divergent series.

I hear the door creak open, I know Theo is in my room, he followed me of course.

"Okay, do you want to tell me what's going on?" Says Theo. I sigh and I close my eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say.

I feel the bed dip and Theo pulls me into his chest. I burst out a sob that makes me sound like a dying animal.

Theo cups my face and wipes the tears off my face for me. "Shh don't cry, your too beautiful to cry."

"I don't wanna lose you." I cry. Theo tucks a string of hair behind my ear. "Love, your not going to lose me." He whispers.

"You don't know that!" I shout. I wipe my sweaty palms on my pants. "You don't know that your going to get a new movie offer and leave me!" I say.

I know Theo is surprised by the way I am acting, but I need to let him know how I feel. "Why on earth would I ever leave you over a movie?" He asks.

"Because these movies help your career and I wouldn't want you to miss it." I softly say. Theo cups my face and smiles at me. "If I ever got a big movie role, I wouldn't accept it if you didn't come along with me."

I smile at him. "You would want me to come along with you on a movie set?" I ask. Theo kisses my forehead. "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"I didn't think you would want to me to. But any other way I would be happy for you." I say. Theo pulls me in his lap and holds me by his waist.

"Well thank you. But don't ever think I would leave you just over a movie alright?" Says Theo. I nod at him and he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

Later that day, Theo and I decided to go to the organic market down the street. Theo begged me not go there, but I said we could go get a milkshake at the diner I used to go to when I was a kid.

Men...

I pick out some fruit and I put them into my basket. Then Theo walks over to me with these huge sunglasses.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I laugh. Theo looks ridiculous in those big sunglasses, pretty much what a child would wear.

"These huge sunglasses." He says deep in his British accent.

"I swear if a child looks at you in them, they will be scared to death." I say. Theo takes the sunglasses off. "Why would they be scared to death, I'm so good to look at?" He smirks.

"Yes you are very good to look at Theo!" I laugh.

He really is.

After dinner I decided to wash my face off and get changed for bed. I'm not going to actual bed yet since it's only 10:00.

After I get changed, I walk into my bedroom and I find Theo asleep on my bed. I sit down next to him and run my fingers through his hair.

He looks so peaceful and so much younger when he is asleep. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. "Sorry, did I wake you?" I ask.

"Yeah, but it's fine." He softly says. I sit in his lap and I kiss his cheek. "Your my world." He says.

"And your my galaxy." I say.

Vote and comment!

A little longer chapter. I'm decorating my Christmas tree today with my fam. 🎄 anyways I'll be updating overcoming my 7th fear tomorrow.

-xoxo