Author's Notes

Hi everyone!  I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

As I am writing this, this story is at 750+ views and nearly 100 votes.  That is so much more than I could have hoped for.  Thank you all so much for reading. <3 :)

A few notes on who I am:  I am a 16-year-old (17-year-old in 2 and a half weeks; yay) girl from Canada who is basically known to be very shy and somewhat anti-social.  I NEVER swear or say anything inappropriate in my day-to-day life, so this story definitely expressed a different side of me. XD

I felt so uncomfortable at some points but OH WHALE IT WAS FUN.  I now ship H2OVanoss harder than ever before.

HUGE thank you to the following people who consistently voted and/or provided feedback on this story:

HoodiniClown 

AlphaLuna1

Dially

NicoleAnne3102

luki4life

ThatOneGirlyShipper

That's right.  I see you all.  :3  You're all very sweet, thank you. <3333

If any of my readers would like me to look at any of their stories, please let me know, I'd be happy to.  I've probably already stalked you, soooo.

First question: Is the new cover I have for this too intense? XD I kind of like it, but I could always change it again.

Second question: If any of you plan to continue to read my future stories, what ship would you like me to write about first? Ex.- MiniCat, TerrorSnuckel, more H2OVanoss, BasicallyIDoMini, Moolirious (yes, that's a thing I ship), DaithiDeCalibre, or literally anything else, I don't care. :') I could also do a bunch of One-Shots?

I'm really sad this story has come to an end, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.  I appreciate all of you weirdoes for reading along.  THANKS AGAIN!

P.S. A short lil' epilogue will be posted very soon. :)

I LOVE YOU. BYE.