five ➳ he compares you to his ex

your p.o.v.

you get home after a long day at work. you know justin is rich and has enough to support the whole japan community 3 times but you don't want to depend on him and his money. you don't want him to think you are using him. so you got a job for modelling 5 days a week and it pays really well.

once you open the door to you guys' shared house but really mansion. you see a huge mess, their are plastic cups, food, drinks spilled everywhere, and you find justin on the couch sleeping like nothing's wrong.

"oh hell naw" you say to yourself and go to the couch to give justin a good waking up. you scream in his ear "wake the fuck up justin" as loud as you can.

he groans and after what felt like forever but it was only 3 minutes he is awake and looking very annoyed with you

"what the fuck is this justin? did you have a pa-" you get interrupted by justin saying something

"shut up y/n. your always bitching about the littlest things and it's really annoying. you know selena never did this she was so calm" justin says annoyed with you.

you looked at him shocked as tears start rolling down your cheeks. justin sees this and his face softens "oh my god y/n, im so sorry i didn't me-" justin says.

you didn't want to hear anymore so you go upstairs to the shared bedroom and pack a suitcase. you hear him follow behind you, you couldn't bare to see his caramel brown eyes so you just keep packing without looking at you.

"since you want selena so bad i will stop being such a baggage and get out of your way. goodbye justin" you say and leave. when you are bout to open the door you hear justin sobbing upstairs.

he probably thinks you are leaving him for good. which you are not you are just giving him time to think about this. you open the door and go to the car.

~

author's note

hey guys this is my first authors note for this book. so i see you guys aren't commenting and i would really like y'all to give your input on what you guys think. feel free to tell me if it's good or bad and if you have any suggestions please tell me i would love to hear y'all input. and don't worry i will give the person that gave the idea credit also. thanks loves bye .x