nineteen ➳ reading hate

your p.o.v.

you posted a picture on twitter of yourself in the car getting ready to go to a photo shoot. 2 minutes later you already had loads of comments, likes, and retweets. you decided to read some of them. justin always told you not to but you think you are a big girl. you can handle this.

"@ _justinbieberwife1001: ew. why is this african gorilla going out with justin? #dobetter"

"@ y/t/n (your twitter name): okay babe, for one im not african. but i would love to take you there with me one day :) oh and i love gorilla's #gorillalove #imalwaysbetter"

"@ belieberfor_life: what the hell? she is so ugly. justin should be with someone like me"

" @ y/t/n: i'm sure justin was disagree, since he said he only wants me while i was riding his jerry #ilovejerry"

"@ rickthesizzler: i see her everywhere. it makes me sick. go kill yourself."

"@ y/t/n: but if i kill myself, who else would be there to give you, your little bit of attention that you wanted with this tweet my # 1 fan. :)"

"@ bitchlovejustin: why can't y/n just die?"

"@ y/t/n: even if i do die, that doesn't mean justin would go with you. i'll kill his ass too. #sikenah"

back at home

"y/n!" justin yelled once you walked through the door. you knew he was going to yell at you.

"yes, baby?" you said in the sweetest voice once you and him got face to face.

"don't baby me, your in trouble for responding and looking at hate comments" he said

"no please" you said hugging him. then started to kiss his neck. making him moan, forgetting what he was upset about. "i think its time for me and jerry to reconnect" you said with a smirk

~~

author's note: hey guys so, i am sorry if i used your twitter name. it was really off the top of my head. anyway i love this story. because she is sooo strong with hate comments and doesn't let it get to her. don't be a silent reader:

like, vote, comment