twenty five ➳ he yells at your child

decided that i still wanted to update this book
~~
y/n p.o.v.

"what the hell justin??!" you yelled at justin when he walked in the house at 3 a.m. again.

"y/n calm the hell down just shut the fuck up" justin yelled back at you.

you yelled back absentminded to the fact your 3 year old daughter was in the next room "no i will not shut up, i can't deal with this. i might just have to take shayla and leave."

so the screaming match went on not noticing the little girl creeping her way in the room.

"you cannot take my daughter away from me y/n" justin said reaching his boiling point.

"daddy-" shayla whispered, scared for what's going on.

"why are you out of bed, go!" justin said in the loudest voice, scaring your little girl. she burst into tears then ran back to her room.

"now look what you've done" you said annoyed.

all of the color from justin's face drained as he looked at you apologetically.

you went to shayla's room. "baby are you okay?" you saw her under her covers crying to herself. she must've been really hurt. she was always a daddy's girl.

"oh baby come here." you said walking over to her bed and cuddling her.

"mommy, does daddy not love me anymore?" she said, once she finished she cried even more. that made you want to cry.

you looked towards the door and saw justin standing there crying.

"baby, of course i love you with all of my heart. you and mommy. i just was having a stressful day and took it out on you, daddy's sorry" he said picking your daughter up kissing her tears.

"lets go sleep as a family in our bed, you want that princess?" he said to your daughter who nodded her head eagerly.

you all feel asleep with justin on the left, shayla in the middle and you on the right.