six ➳ he compares you to his ex part two

your p.o.v.

it has been 3 days since you left and honestly you aren't even mad anymore, you just want an apology. you finally decide it's time to go home. you pack up all your things from the hotel you were staying at and go to the car.

when you were driving to your house you started to feel nervous. what if justin really meant what he said? what if he is their with selena right now?

you shake off the nervousness and questions in your head once you are at the door. since it's your house you walk right in. really justin? you couldn't lock the door? you say to yourself.

you walk in the house and don't see justin anywhere. you decided to check in the bedroom.

the sight you see instantly shatters you into pieces. you see justin in the clothes that you saw when you left, curled up into a ball and muttering to himself not knowing you were there he was saying "it;s all my fault.. she left me forever... i love her... why am i so stupid?.."

you ran over to him and said "justin?" in a whisper but he heard you. he looked up at you with sorrow in his eyes with a clear look of regret.

"y/n" he said and stood up. but instantly got teary again. at that point you realized you will never let justin think you were gone forever. it also gave you some reassurance that he does in fact love you.

"y/n im so sorry baby . i-" justin started to say but you cut him off with a hug. not a kiss because he probably hasn't brushed his teeth in a long time.

"justin i know. i wasn't leaving you forever bizzle, just a while to think. and i now know that i want you and only you and i know you didn't mean what you said." you said

"oh my god y/n. don't scare me like that again. now im going to take a shower and brush my teeth" justin said finally happy he has his baby back

"good cause you really sink bizzle" you said with a smile.

"um, y/n can you come to the bathroom with me while i shower" justin said with the cute dog pout that he knows you can't resist.

"sure jay. but why?" you said confused

"because those three days felt like three years" he said and dragging you to the bathroom.

~~

author's note

guys thank you so much i love you all more than food .x (maybe, lol just kidding)

but anyway be the amazing people you are and like, comment, and vote.

Bye lovelies (i think i got a name for y'all now - lovelies)