twenty seven ➳ netflix and chill*

this has smut people
~~
third person p.o.v.

justin and y/n have been friends for almost 6 years. y/n has known justin from before he was famous, which is why justin trust her so much.

both were bored at home this would normally be the time y/n would text justin to come over. they see each other every day, they have a schedule.

y/n didn't want to do anything outside the house so she thought a movie would be a great idea she texted justin "wanna netflix and chill" y/n not knowing what it really meant

justin receiving this message was really shocked. maybe y/n didn't think of him that way and just wanted sex. him being a boy it didn't matter to him so he rushed over to y/n's house.

justin constantly knocking on the door. y/n finally opened the door with grey sweatpants and a black shirt on

 y/n finally opened the door with grey sweatpants and a black shirt on

justin thought she looked beautiful even in sweats.

"hey y/n, you horny right now?" justin started off with dirty talk but it back fired on him.

"what the hell justin? how the hell am i horny when i just asked you to watch netflix a while ago?" y/n said trying to keep her laughter down at how flustered justin looked.

"i'm sorry i thought something else. let's get started on that movie" justin said blushing he can't believe he did that with his best friend.

"okay silly we're watching titanic" y/n said

+

the sex scene came on and both of them started to get uncomfortable. then justin did something y/n wouldn't think he would do he started kissing her neck.

her wanting the same thing didn't oppose.

justin tore her shirt, pants, and bra off and admired her body. he kissed down her body until he got to her panties.

with a swift movemoment he removed the panties and started to eat her out. "damn justin" y/n moaned

"fuck baby" she moaned at the great pleasure he was giving her.

"deeper" justin obeyed her request and went deeper. y/n started to move around telling justin she was about to come.

making him stop. "what the fuck?" she said irritated

"sorry baby i want to be in you when you come" justin said and plunged his dick in her.

"oh my fucking-" y/n was stopped by her own moan "yes daddy"

"call me daddy again" justin said, he had a daddy kink.

"daddy fuck me harder" y/n said

"damn baby girl" justin said and started to go harder.

"daddy i'm going to cum" y/n said, this caused justin to go harder.

"ohh fuck baby" justin said about to reach his zenith

once y/n cummed hard, justin pulled out and jacked himself off. soon he cummed all over y/n's stomach.

"that was a one time thing right" y/n said once she was done panting

"for now" said justin

~~
i'm terrible at smut but i kept my promise guise