twenty two ➳ "mommy they're doing the nasty"

your p.o.v.
you and justin were getting ready to go to your mom's house for a dinner that she planned.

justin and your family has met before so justin was really relaxed about the whole situation.

you arrived at your mom's house a little late because you decided to tease justin without him having any action. like bending over naked and rubbing your butt against his jerry.

you and justin walked inside the house "hey mommy and daddy!" you said once you spotted your mom, dad, and little sister in the living room.

once you all greeted each other you all went to the dinning room to see the big meal your mom made.

you sat next to justin and your little sister. while your parents were at the end.

"so y/n how's life with justin" your dad said. while he was speaking you felt justin's hand being placed in your lap. you didn't think much of it so you continued.

about 15 minutes into the dinner justin's hand kept going up until they were cupping your core.

you went over to whisper in his ear. "justin stop" all he did was smirk.

he started to rub you through your underwear. you were fighting back a moan. justin saw this and started to rub faster. its like he wanted you to moan in front of everyone.

you gripped his arm giving him a death glare. thats when he pushed your underwear to the side and inserted two fingers in you.

with a gasp you stuffed food in your mouth to cover it up.

he was going violently fast and hard. right when you were about to cum on his fingers your heard your little sister

"mommy they're doing the nasty"
pointing to were justin's fingers were inside you.
~~
author's note: wass good, so this chapter was a little nasty. i wanted to give y'all a little something. it was very awkward writing it though. (no it wasn't)
anyway the little girl up top is the little sister i guess.

like, vote, comment