two ➳ you catch him twerking

your p.o.v.

you just moved in with your boyfriend for 2 years and now you two are cleaning the house with music blasting. then you notice, you haven't even seen justin in a while. but it is a big house so you go look for him.

the song 'anaconda' by nicki minaj was playing while you looked for him. you checked everywhere. the kitchen, the living room, the second living room, the second kitchen, the game room, the pool, the basketball court but nothing.

you have one last place to look for him at, the gym. you go into the gym which is on the third level and see him cleaning the mirror, doing a dance move that you know well.

you burst out laughing causing him to look at you blushing. he just stands their, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. after your laughing died down a little you ask him "um, b-babe where you t-twerking, or trying to?" you say still trying to recover.

"i wanted to see what it was like to twerk so yes i was" justin said

"okay but leave the twerking to me, cause you were just moving your back" you said walking up to him kissing him on the lips.

suddenly to song 'sex you' by bando jonez comes on and next thing you know you are giving justin a lap dance on the weighs bench. classy.