twenty three ➳ tour

justin p.o.v.

it was the third month of the purpose tour and i missed y/n like crazy. everyone noticed especially today in rehearsal's.

when i was practicing the dance for the song where are u now, i started to think about y/n which made me break down. my best friend alfredo saw this and made all the dancers go out the room for a while so he could talk to me.

"justin, you got to stop. i know you miss y/n but it's effecting your work" he said. alfredo has always been there for me and gives good advice so i decide to take what he said into account.

"i know fredo but i love her more than anything, i just can't deal with her not being here" i said tears still flowing

all of a sudden scooter walked in and asked what was wrong with me. alfredo just said "y/n again"

then scooter just walked out without another word, it was weird but decided not to think about it that much.

your p.o.v.

you were in the kitchen, feeling lonely as usual. you didn't really have friends. other than the ones you had with justin. mostly because no one was real with you as a friend they all wanted to go to award shows for free or hang out at the after party or even meet celebrities justin included.

you were fine with that because you weren't really a people person. you liked being alone sometimes.

you didn't want to go to justin's tour because you felt like you would be a distraction, justin needed to have his time with his fans and only his fans.

his fans missed him from the 3 year break and you wanted him to reconnect with them without him having to worry about entertaining you. you were trying to do what was best for him and his fans. even though some of his fans didn't like you, you did it for the good ones.

you started to hear your phone ring for the first time today. you looked and saw scooter's name pop up. "yo, wassup scoot?"  you said trying to sound happy even though scooter calling you reminded you of justin which made you sad and annoyed with how you can't be wrapped up in his arms right now.

"y/n i need you badly. justin is missing you more and more everyday. it's like without you is making him distracted with the thought of you not you actually being here. we all need you. please come on the rest of the tour?" he said speaking really fast.

justin's having problems focusing? why didn't he tell me? we talked every day and night. i though i was doing what's best for him.

"y/n?" you realised scooter was on the phone and you didn't give him an answer.

"of course scooter. i'll take his jet out tonight and should be in philly by tomorrow just pick me up from the airport" you told scooter not really giving him an option as you hung up.

you raced up the stairs to pack everything you were going to need doing this tour there was still 7 months of it so you had to pack 5 suitcases.

skip plane ride

you were on your way to justin's concert. your suitcases in the back and kenny was going to put them on the bus.

you decided you wanted to surprise justin by being the one less lonely girl. you got to the arena and justin was just about to start up the song by doing his little intro.

once the dancers grabbed you, you started to get excited. you were finally going to see your baby after what felt like 10 years.

you walked on the stage and the crowd started to scream even louder than they normally do. confused justin turned around. his eyes were the widest thing you have ever seen while you laugh.

he stopped singing then ran to you with full force picking you up in his arms that you missed.

"oh my god y/n. how? what? jesus i think im going to faint" he said, not realizing his mic was still to his mouth and now he just said everything over the arena.

you heard the crowd 'aw' snapping justin out of his state and started to sing again. during the whole thing justin was all up on you. you didn't mind though. cause he was yours.

once it was over justin kissed you on stage which made everyone scream like no other. actually hurting your ears.

you were off stage when you and justin started to have a make out session. until the idiot scooter interrupted. "justin you have a full crowd our there so i suggest you go back out. don't worry y/n is going to be here for the whole tour"

justin turned to you with a big smile "really?"

"yes now go" you said. he went back on stage but not without giving you a kiss on the cheek and saying "i can't wait to have my way with you tonight"

~~

author's note: hey  guys so sadly this is the last chapter of this book so made it a little longer. only because i have so many other ideas for actually stories and i don't want them to go to waste the next book is either going to be a justin bieber interracial with a belieber. or its going to be a harry styles interracial with a directioner. i haven't decided please help me decide.

bye guys, please check out my other books when i post them.

like, vote, comment

ITS A WRAP (you know what they saw for like movies or music videos, k bye)