twenty eight ➳ he doesn't think your baby is his

your p.o.v.

today was a saturday and no one had anything to do. justin's been acting distant lately. even aaliyah noticed it, she thinks her father doesn't love her anymore.

going through them it was the normal magazines until you came across a envelope that said Los Angeles DNA Tests.

you couldn't hold back the anger you were feeling toward your husband. you went up the stairs to your bedroom to find him sleeping.

you walked over to him and yelled in his ear "wake the fuck up"

"what? what the hell's wrong with you?"

i shoved the envelope in his face. "this is what's wrong with me! you seriously got a dna test to see if aaliyah's yours you think i'd cheat on you! i can't believe you justin"

"y/n she looks nothing like me. aaliyah looks hispanic! and she has curly hair! her eyes change from hazel to brown sometimes. i had to do it!"

"you fucking idiot, my dad's hispanic! her curly hair comes from me being black and mexican and you being white! your fucking eyes are hazel and my eyes change too! she acts just like you, she can sing and dance, she's even obsessed with spagetti and the color purple like you. if you don't believe me and you seriously think i cheated check the papers then i'd see where we stand"

it seems like justin was conflicted but he slowly opened the envelop, eyes scanning the papers and he looked up to me with the saddest look. "y/n-"

"save it, i'm not the one you need to apologize to, aaliyah's outside with her friends"

after left the room to go to the bathroom and get changed. i walked outside to see justin picking aaliyah up. "baby girl, i'm sorry. daddy's so sorry"

aaliyah laughed as he kissed her cheek. "it's otay daddy i just thought you didn't wove me anymore"

"oh baby, daddy loves you forever and always"

"to the moon and back" aaliyah finished.

justin looked towards me and said, "i love mommy too, daddy's just an idiot"

"yeah you are" aaliyah and i said at the same time, she surely is my daughter.

~~

i missed writing in this book....