fifteen ➳ celebrity crush

justin's p.o.v.

it's my time to go on ellen. i wasn't nervous at all. the ellen show was like my second home and i loved it there so much. i was currently in my dressing room when pooh bear walked in. "hey jb, what's up?"

"hey pooh bear nothing much" i said with a small smile.

"bro, i've been thinking.. and you need a new girlfriend. because when you had love you were so much more happier." he said with a smile.

he wasn't wrong, i miss being in a nice and steady relatuonship. i see couples all the time holding hands and kissing me low key wishing i had that.

i was about to reply to pooh bear. when the stage manager came in a said. "come on justin. its show time."

i left pooh bear and when side stage from my dressing room. waiting for my notice to go on.

"everyone welcome someone who comes on here often. his last album was released friday the 13 of november. he has sex appeal down packed. it's justin bieber"

i went out while the song 'what do you mean' was playing and the  crowd went wild. i waved and went over to hug ellen.

after sitting down of course she started with a question she knows i would hate "so justin are you single?" she said with a smirk

"yes. i am" i said giving her the look.

"celebrity crush?" she said. i wasn't expecting this question. but i already knew the answer.

"y/n. obiously. don't you see all the pictures of her being my wcw every single wednesday." i said

"she is very pretty. good choice. y'all would make a very good couple. oh my god, imagine the babies. they would have a voice of an angel because of your voice and her voice combined." ellen rambled on

me and y/n would make a good couple. i honestly wasn't listening to ellen anymore i was daydreaming about her. she looks like she's good in bed.

y/n p.o.v.

1 week after justin's interview

i  was side stage waiting to go on ellen. i loved ellen so much.

"everyone welcome someone that quadruple threat a singer, model, dancer and actress. welcome the very beautiful y/n!" ellen annouced

"hey babes it's great to be here " you said after waving to the crowd and sitting down

"now y/n we have something very special for you to watch, lets take a look" ellen said and pointed to the screen.

justin bieber pops up. damn he is fine. the video is playing and its justin's interview with ellen a week ago. (boutta week ago week ago.. sorry i had to)

he was saying i was his celebrity crush. i did see the picture of me on his instagram saying wcw. but i didn't really read anything into it.

when the video ended i wss covering my face from blushing.

"what do you think about that?" ellen said

i said "i think thats amazing i always say he's my celebrity crush. he's very sexy" i laughed at the end

"well we have a surprise for you then" ellen said "come on out"

justin came out with a dozen roses.

"are those for me?" ellen said with a gasp

"no there for y/n" justin said. god his voice. the things i would like to do.

"would you go on a date with me?" justin said with a smile. the whole crowd awwed

"you didn't even have to ask" you said smiling like an idiot and hugged him.

~~
authors note: hey, so this chapter was really sucky. OR IS IT?? if you know what's that from. you are my bestfriend.

zendaya is gorgeous. i put her up there cause she's a real quadruple treat.

but anyway. like, vote, and comment