twenty ➳ snooping

your p.o.v.

justin has been acting a little weird lately. he was always short with you. going out a lot and telling you that he has to run some errands.

you saw justin's phone on the bathroom counter and decided to have a little look.

you never really been the type of girlfriend to go through your boyfriend's phone but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

you got justin's phone from the counter while he was in the shower. he was too busy singing to himself to even notice you walk into the bathroom.

you plop down on the king sized bed and tried to figure out his password. hmm.. his birthday? no. his mom birthday? no. our anniversary? no. my birthday? bingo.

you instantly went to messages. then you saw messages from..

hailey baldwin.

justin promised he stopped talking to her. since they did have a fling and she always tried to break you to up. you scrolled through some text. 'hey i was checking are we still on for tonight?' hailey sent that to justin.

before you could get through anymore. you didn't notice justin was out of the shower until he came into the bedroom. "what the hell are you doing with my phone?" he said yelling at you then snatching it from you.

"no, don't ask me why i was on your phone i should be asking you why the hell were you texting hailey again? huh? am i not enough for you?" you asked

"what the hell are you talking about? we were planning your birthday y/n." he said "since y'all were friends before everything happened with her i thought she would be great on advice."

it was true. you and hailey were friends. but birthday? "see look" he said. he then scrolled all the way up to were he texted hailey saying 'y/n's birthday is coming up and i need help'

damn, well i feel like an idiot. it also explains why he was short with you all the time. he was never good at keeping things secret.

"i'm sorr-" he kissed you before you could say anything else

"1. don't ever think you aren't enough for me. you're all i could ever want 2. you look sexy when your angry."

~~

author's note: hey so sorry i wasn't updating. my teachers decided to be a bitch and give us a shit load of homework. it's really annoying. anyway tell me what you think. also should i change the way i end the imagines is it weird that i end them like that? tell me what you think.

like, vote, comment