twenty one ➳ belieber

your p.o.v.

you were always a justin bieber fan. the way he sang, his eyes, hell even the way he breathed was amazing to you.

you were home alone doing absolutely nothing. and decided to go on a hike. you went on hikes to clear you're head and be alone. you wanted to look sexy.

you wore your all white training bra with nothing over it showing off your big boobs and flat stomach, then put on some grey joggers and then your grey nike shoes. you have to admit you looked sexy as hell. you grabbed your iphone 6s plus, your headphones, sunglasses, and car keys then headed out.

there was always the special place where you did your hikes. but you had to drive there. you got in your car and got your aux cord blasting justin bieber purose.

you finally got to your hiking spot. you started walking with your headphones in listening to justin bieber again.

you were about 30 minutes into the hike when you got really tired. you were really stupid to not bring a water. then someone walked up to you. "are you okay?"

you looked to the side and saw the eyes you would recognize anywhere. justin mother fucking bieber.

y/n don't scream. y/n don't scream. play it cool.

"no not really im really tired. i didn't think this through." you said with a slight laugh

"wanna piggy back ride to the top?" he asked. you were kind of surprised since the media would turn this into something way more.

"but the media?" you said "won't they think i'm your secret girlfriend?"

"fuck the media and hop on" you decided to get on.

"sorry if you can feel my boobs on your back you asked for it." you said just now realizing you had on a training bra and some of your boob is on your back.

"yes i can feel it, and no i don't really care. i'm a guy" justin said with a smirk

"i hate you" you said

"no you don't. i saw your lock screen. by the way, i love that picture of me too" damn him.

"yep, im a belieber." you said

"i like that your not one of the one's to scream in my face and your very attractive." he said

"thanks" you said hiding your face in his shoulder.

justin was getting really tired having you on his back but that's when y'all reached the top.

"you mind if we take a picture? since i'm probably not going to be able to see you again" you heard him mumble 'believe me you will' then a "sure"

after the photo which came out great. justin shocked you with a question "can i get your number?"

~~

author's note: i really like this imagine. i kind of wanna make it into a book but change it around a little. like how they meet is going to be different. tell me what you think.

like, comment, vote