twelve ➳ y'all break up

your p.o.v.

you and justin were at a pool party at the tour stop in la. you both lived in la so it was not foreign to you like the other tour stops are. your old friend from high school walks up to you.

"thomas, hi how are you?" you said being polite since you haven't seen him in years.

"im good y/n. your obviously good as well since you still look beautiful as ever." he said. you didn't really think too much into the compliment and only taking it as something friendly.

"thanks, your not so bad yourself." you said with a warm smile

you decided to tell thomas that you'll talk to him later and went to the kitchen where justin was. you spotted him and he was talking to a latino, she was very pretty you weren't going to lie.

once he saw you he smirked and leaned in to kiss the girl. since he is justin bieber and can get any girl he wants the girl wasn't even hesitant towards kissing justin.

"justin? what the fuck?" you said angry tears coming. justin got off the girl and pulled you into a separate room at the house y'all were at.

"payback's a bitch isn't it y/n" justin said smirking still

"what are you talking about? i didn't do anything. you fucking kissed another girl and you say payback's a bitch" you said furious

"i saw you talking to a guy. you were flirting. i know that's nothing compared to me kissing another girl but my revenge is always going to hurt worse than yours" he says.

"what? you thought i was flirting with him? he's my fucking friend from high school that i haven't seen in the longest time, and you get fucking jealous and think it's okay to kiss someone else without knowing the full truth? you son of a bitch" you said pure poison laced in your voice

"shit" justin cursed to himself "im s-" justin tried to say but you cut him off with a

"im breaking up with you"

he can't just kiss someone else and think it's okay. no it's not. so it's done. he made the bed, now he has to lie in it. the only thing is, the punishment of losing me is forever.

justin looked absolutely crushed. all you did was walk out of the house and back to yours and justin's manison that y'all used to share. y'all were officially over, you grabbed all your stuff and decided to live with your best friend amara for a while since you had no were to go.

were offically over. you repeated over and over until it actually sunk in.

~~

author's note

hey babes, so i updated twice in a day and im proud. sorry but i will not make a part 2 to this because this is how i actually wanted it to end. things aren't always unicorns (p.s. unicorns ARE real) and rainbows. sometimes their sad and depressing and this was meant to be like that. please don't hate me. i think you guys will like the next few imagines that i have drafted but not finished yet.

thank you guys so much :)

like, vote, and comment