Chapter One

(Dylan's Point Of View)

"Drive, Drive, Drive!" Everyone screams out looking back and forth but I'm too scared to look back, but then again, but I think I must look to know what everyone else already knows, so I turn my head and see at least a dozen of them running after us.

I guess it would be best if I introduce myself rather than later and start at the beginning of all of this, I'm Dylan Morris I'm 16 and I'm wishing everything to hell that this was/is a dream right now but I know it's too realistic to be a dream.

This all started off with my sister Jayden and I being invited to this small get together at our friend's house Leo Parneil.

Once we arrive we both got off the bus and saw at least 8 people including Leo, Leo's younger brother Teddy, my sister, Brooklyn Johnson Jayden's best friend, Jasper Lee Jayden's boyfriend for almost a year, Paige Davis she's so sweet and I love her (She's my best friend), Carter Skeen she's bit of a rebel if you ask me and Logan Skeen Carter's brother he's so nice and sweet but awesome and adventures and really cute.

So we decide to play some games and Carter suggested for us to play truth or dare which at first people didn't want to play because it seems more like a kids game but when we started it was actually pretty fun, after a bit I wonder off to the window just to look at the view from the house because it's a two story house and you could see everything from here.

As I look down at the ground I see a guy running away from this women covered in blood dripping from her chin like she had just been eating something still alive and it looked like her shoulder had been bitten off, as disgusting as it looked I knew I should show the others so I called them over, "Hey, guys take a look at this!"

As I turn around to look back at the guy I see that the women is on top of him... eating him? Okay now it's weird, as soon as Leo sees what's happening he runs to his front door and runs down the steps.

He starts trying to pull the women off the man when he succeeded he threw her over on the other side and bent down and to try and feel the man's pules and shakes his head which at that moment I knew that the man was dead.

I close my eyes for a minute and when I open them again I see the women staking towards Leo dragging its leg along the ground slowly and quietly sneaking up on him, I start banging on the window and yelling, "Turn Around! Turn Around!" he turns around only it was too late she had his leg and started chewing on it making him trip.

That was enough for me to snap, I looked around the room for a weapon and saw Leo's metal baseball bat I grabbed it and ran outside.

Once I got outside I held the bat tight in my grip and started hitting the women, but she wouldn't stop eating him so I pulled the bat away and got into a stance before putting all my might and smashed the bat right into her head making her head splatter blood everywhere.

I dropped the bat and ran to help Leo up, that was until I notice the man that was once dead now chewing on Leo's arm.

I run back to where the bat was and picked it up again. I slowly stalked towards Leo and the guy and pulled the bat back and smashed it down again and just like last time his head splattered blood everywhere.

I helped Leo up and took him inside where everyone is just staring at me like I eat the last cookie on the earth. "Hey, I know I'm very interesting but could you give me a hand." I say still trying to hold up Leo.

"Oh yeah" Logan comes and helps me to get him on the couch. Leo looks almost dead like, just as if reading my thoughts Jayden asks.

"Is he going to die?" We all just stare at each other having no idea what to say that is until Teddy Leo's little brother comes running in looking stressed.

"Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Sh-"

"What?" Carter says seeming a bit pissed that he hadn't already spat it out.

"It's the Zombie Apocalypse!"

"Bull Crap!"

"No, I'm being serious." He said with not even a hint of anything other than seriousness, "Why is Leo covered in blood?"

"Umm, so this chick attacked this other man and Leo went to help being the goodie two shoes he is but the chick turned on him once the man was dead and once Dylan got her off him then the man came back to life somehow and started eating him." Jayden said answering the question with full honesty.

"You mean he's... He's... Bitten?" Teddy said barely getting the words out we all nodded, "What about you Dylan are you bitten?"

"No I'm fine," I say quietly,

"We can't stay here we need to get as far away from people as possible and try to collect as many people whom haven't been bitten." Teddy says after nodding. He runs over to Leo and as he's about to help him up Leo says something.

"I'm not going..."

"What do you mean you're not going?" Teddy says.

"I have watch all the zombie movies you've watched Teddy and I know I will just kill you guys and there is no way in hell I'm doing that not to you Teddy." Leo said with one alone tear sliding down his face.

"No, no, no, you're coming we'll find something!" Teddy says with tears like rain falling from his face.

"Teddy I love you but sometimes you're too full of hope, come here and give me a hug before I die and try to kill you?" Leo says trying to put on a smile, Teddy walks over to him and squeezes him.

"Oh, and can you do something for me Teddy?" asked Leo.

"Sure anything?" Answered Teddy.

"Try not to get killed, Because if anyone is likely to cure what ever this is it's you."

After we all say our far wells to Leo he tells us to take his car which is a silver ford edge with 7 seats. We all hop in and start driving seeing all the people smiling without a clue to what is to come I look behind me and see a few zombie looking people running up to all the happy people and jumping on them and ripping off their flesh.