Chapter- 6

Jacqueline's POV:

I put on a sundress which looks really nice on my body, a pair of pumps and went down at the kitchen. Bobby was already having his breakfast which consists of only a sandwich and a fruit juice. He looked at me when he heard my footsteps. I smiled broadly which brings the same on his face. He seems like a really nice genuine guy.

"What took you so long?"

"Oh. 10 minutes for a girl to get dress will have to be the shortest time taken. I thought you might be aware of that by now."

"And I think it's easier to take it off then wearing it and I prefer much that way."

"You are impossible!"

Men and their ways.

I sat on one of the stool and started digging it. After about five minutes or so we finished everything which were on our plates. I drank the last drop of the orange juice and kept all the dishes to wash later.

"We should get going. It'll be a long day."

He grab the keys from the counter and opens the door. It's a built-in elevator apartment. The moment we reached the ground, a car which we parked last night could be seen.

"Can I do the honor of driving?"

I asked him curiously.

"Hold your thoughts there, babes. I don't ever want to sit on the same car while you drive. The thought itself is quiet disturbing."

I could see the faint expression on his face which looks a bit something like that of a scary feeling. So I burst out laughing.

"How do you even find this thing funny?"

"I got you there, right? You afraid about the drive? That's shitty hilarious! You are no fun!"

"Your fun equals danger while mine equals fun."

Well he got a point there. I'm the queen of experiencing danger. I loved it.

"That's the fun of having fun dangerously. Whatever, where'll we be shopping?"

"I don't know. Let's start from the ladies basic needs to everything you need. And it'll be way better if we go to the mall."

"Awesome! I miss this."

I added the last part slowly. He doesn't seem to hear. We reached a mall so we climbed out from the car and entered inside. Memories flooded in and my eyes began to moistened. But I have been crying every night. There's no point in crying any longer so I controlled, eventhough I misses them every single moment.

"Where shall we start? Lingerie??"

I have to smile. He really is a playboy. But a lovely one.

"Yes! Damn I need those of the Victoria's. I'll let you into bankruptcy today. Be careful Bobby."

I winked at him and he just smiled.

"I hate the name. You can call me handsome which is my middle name. And you can buy whatever you want to."

"Oh god. Such an egomaniac. Let's get to work buddy."

He chuckles slightly.

We went from store to store and there's never a store we didn't bought a single thing.
I buy everything I needed for my lifetime. We were holding bags and bags and bags.

"You buy too many. I can't even carry these things anymore Jacqueline."

"You brought this on yourself. I never ask you to buy. So it's all your fault not mine."

"Whatever. Let's go have lunch. I'm starving."

He's like my family. I wished I still have one.
God sends him just for me, I guess.

We went at a nearby restaurant. We ordered away what we like and waited. My stomachs started grumbling. Bobby laughed and said,

"You hungry that much, baby? I'll feed your stomach, don't worry."

I just nods.

After the heavy lunch, we went house hunting. I like every houses we pass but being a lady himself, he's adamant in choosing 'the right one' which he put it.
And he doesn't seem to like any of it so far and it's quiet frustrating.

"How long we gonna be driving around this location? I think we've rounded it for 10 Times already by now. I'm getting tired. We can do this tomorrow. Until then I'm staying at your place."

I ordered away. When I looked at him he was staring at me.

"What? Why aren't you saying anything?"

"So now you are the real owner, eh? I like the bossy missy here. Are you always this demanding?"

"Sorry if I sounded rude. Thank you so much for all of these. I really appreciate it. But right now, I'm dead tired and I need some rest. So please let's get back to your apartment."

"I see. You can't wait for the night to fall. I don't mind a thing."

He's teasing me. Bastard much.

"Go to hell!"

"Feisty much, eh? I'll dropped you off. You can have the apartment all to yourself. I needed to check the cafe anyway."

"Oh. Shall I come with you? I'm just a waitress. I should be the one going."

"Jacqueline! I'll be back soon. We took the day off, remember?"

"Yeah. And we'll have a discussion regarding that too after you come back."

"Yes miss!"

He saluted and laughed. It made me smile seeing him like that. He's so easy going. I like his company alot. He's gonna be good friend.

He dropped me off and I went up to the room. Bobby left too.
Just as I reached the room I fell onto the couch and sleep consumes me.

How's it going lovelies?
I know it's a late update.
Since I've got a tight schedule due to my exam I couldn't upload in time.

Thank you for reading!

~lovekrongmei