.2.

Carrie was humming random melodies as she was finishing up her makeup. The blonde was getting ready for her writing session with her good friends, Chris and Brett.

"Look who finally decided to wake up." She smiled as her husband appeared in the mirror. Carrie quickly leaned her back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Is it that late?" Mike jokingly questioned. He continued to rubbed his wife's hips and sunk his head into her neck. "I'll be out golfing with Paul and Shea in a bit."

"I still don't get how golfing is fun." Carrie giggled as Mike placed several kisses on her neck. "Swinging balls with the boys."

"Aw c'mon. There's women who are out on the golf course too." Mike chuckled and removed his arms from her. "You haven't even tried to play it, so don't judge the sport." He smirked as Carrie rolled her eyes.

"So defensive aren't ya?" She smiled and put all her makeup away in a bag.

Mike shrugged his shoulders while turning on the shower. "I need to get you out on the golf course." He paused, removing his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest and his toned abs. "You, with a mini skirt, damn." Mike bit his lip as his wife laughed out loud.

"Wow." Carrie hysterically laughed, placing her hand on her chest and walked closer to Mike. "That's nice babe."

"It would be nice." Mike grinned. "You'd be a show stopper out there. And a whole bunch of guys would be wishing they were me."

"Well, they should." She sarcastically replied. After wrapping her arms around his neck, she sported a serious face. "I don't care about other men's attention. I only want yours." She said quietly, caressing his cheek and staring deeply into the blue eyes she loves so much.

He pulled her closer, getting rid of the tiny gap between them. Every single touch of his making her weak in the knees. She softly moaned as he kissed her bottom lip, slightly biting and pulling at it. They continued to tease each other with small little kisses, savoring each moment.

Things got a little heated as Mike lifted Carrie, gently pushing her up against the wall and kissed her passionately. She tightly gripped her legs around his hips, instantly feeling a bulge rubbing against her. Another soft moan escaped her mouth as he slid his tongue a little further into her mouth.

She quietly gasped as she felt his cold hand slid underneath her blouse, softly caressing her waist. He continued to thrust against her as if he was already deep inside of her.

"Mm, Mike." She breathed heavily, leaning her head back against the wall, allowing more access for him to kiss her neck. He planted several soft kisses on her neck as he enjoyed the feeling of her nails digging into his bare back. "Babe."

Mike quietly groaned as he gripped her butt, pulling her tighter against him. The two continued to exchange steamy kisses until Carrie came back to her senses and realized that the shower was still running. "Mike, babe. We can't. Not now." She said in between their kiss, trying to catch her breath.

He breathed heavily and leaned his forehead against hers, while still having her up against the wall. "I want you." He whispered, looking at her with hunger in his warm blue eyes.

"I know." She sighed, tracing her soft fingertips around his nape. "But we have plans today, remember."

"Cancel them." He whispered, trying to persuade his wife with another kiss. Before he could plant the kiss, she turned her head at the last second. "Aww, Cmon."