.14.

Several of the Nashville Predators came to a stop as Head Coach, Skated towards the bench. Mike was very confused, Coach Laviolette never does that. Next thing you know he is pointing his finger right at Mike.

Mike quickly skated towards the coach and removed his helmet. "Something wrong?" Mike raised his eyebrows in confusion when Coach began to chuckle.

"Of course not." Coach Laviolette winked. "Go hit the showers, Fish."

"But we just began practice?" Mike tilted his head to the side, giving it a slight scratch.

"Your wife is in Labor." Coach smiled proudly as his alternative Captain began to smile uncontrollably. "Congrats Fish. Now, go hit the showers and help deliver that baby."

Mike gave an ecstatic fist bump before running down the runway. "My boy is coming!!" He cheered as several staff employees applauded and congratulated him.

•••

After nearly an hour, the arrival of baby fisher is close. Carrie was aware and prepared for c-section surgery since the baby wasn't in a suitable position for natural birth.

"You're doing amazing." The proud father to be, softly kiss his wife's hand. "Remember, slow breath."

Carrie smiled brightly as she continued to time her breathing. The blonde held tightly not her husband hand and he played with her hair.

"He's coming." The nurse informed as she began to her the doctor to carefully remove the baby boy out of the uterus. "Healthy boy."

The sound of his angelic cry caused the parents to release tears of joy. The nurse quickly brought the baby and gently placed him into Mike's arms. "Hey, little man." Mike cooed at his newborn son

"He looks just like you." Carrie smiled as Mike carefully place their boy into the arms of his beautiful wife. "Isaiah Michael Fisher. My little bundle of joy."